All Categories

Undead Hordes Banner

Undead Hordes Banner

Search
Apr 20, 2020, 01:2004/20/20
01/07/20

Undead Hordes Banner

crikey im at a loss as to why I cant pull a undead hordes banner - ive blown close to 4500  power in spiders den lev 12 - 14 over the constant repeat crap. ive pulled multiple other factions but haven't seen one undead hordes banner id happily take a 1 star one at this rate lol

it is really starting to drive me bonkers how many dwarf accessories drop and brews like really who needs brews nearly every 4th or 5th attach

another thing that's jumping out at me is the amount of silver cost wise it is now costing to upgrade levels, at times im blowing near on 1 million to go 11 to 12 like why that has jumped something crazy from when I first started playing 5 or 6 months ago

going 15 to 16 yeah no worries but 11 to 12 having a laugh aren't you

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 20, 2020, 02:0704/20/20
03/22/20

Scrim said:

crikey im at a loss as to why I cant pull a undead hordes banner - ive blown close to 4500  power in spiders den lev 12 - 14 over the constant repeat crap. ive pulled multiple other factions but haven't seen one undead hordes banner id happily take a 1 star one at this rate lol

it is really starting to drive me bonkers how many dwarf accessories drop and brews like really who needs brews nearly every 4th or 5th attach

another thing that's jumping out at me is the amount of silver cost wise it is now costing to upgrade levels, at times im blowing near on 1 million to go 11 to 12 like why that has jumped something crazy from when I first started playing 5 or 6 months ago

going 15 to 16 yeah no worries but 11 to 12 having a laugh aren't you

Took me forever to get High Elves banner as well. Welcome to the world of RNG lol. I wouldn’t stress blowing energy at that level of dungeon anyway.