All Categories

Referral Program not working between Android device and Iphone

Search
Apr 19, 2020, 12:4504/19/20
03/29/20

Hello guys, yesterday i was trying to use the referral program sending the link form my phone to the phone of my friend, i have an android device, and he has an iphone, but after he download the game, i noticed that nothing happened.

Today he reach level 16 on the game, and until now i don't have any rewards (i must receive every 10 levels), how can it happend?

This is my Player ID: um38499471 | 37819414

Can someone please fix these problem?

Thanks.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 20, 2020, 16:3704/20/20
03/29/20

This is the ID of my friend 

um49347941 | 48272415

can someone of the staff plaese reply me something?

Thanks.

Apr 20, 2020, 16:5204/20/20
05/16/19

Unfortunately, support can't link accounts together manually if referral didn't work in the first place.

There are three main reasons why players may have problems with their referral links:

1. The player that has accepted the invitation link and followed it to install the game has internal anonymizer activated for his/her phone, so we cannot identify the device for connecting it in the system. Also, the issue may be that there are emulators involved (they too, are problematic referral-wise).

2. The game has already been installed on this phone previously.

3. The user is not new (he/she may have logged in on the new device that had not had the game installed on it before, but with the account that had already been registered before).

Apr 22, 2020, 08:3604/22/20
03/29/20
Lxzy said:

Unfortunately, support can't link accounts together manually if referral didn't work in the first place.

There are three main reasons why players may have problems with their referral links:

1. The player that has accepted the invitation link and followed it to install the game has internal anonymizer activated for his/her phone, so we cannot identify the device for connecting it in the system. Also, the issue may be that there are emulators involved (they too, are problematic referral-wise).

2. The game has already been installed on this phone previously.

3. The user is not new (he/she may have logged in on the new device that had not had the game installed on it before, but with the account that had already been registered before).

Thanks for replying me, none of the points is my problem, but knowing that you cannot fix is so disappointing to me, i was using before the referral program, and it was working, but that friend only try the game for few minutes, and than stop playing, but this second one like it so much, and loosing the possibility to have a bit rewards make me very upset.