All Categories

Who to 6 star next?

Who to 6 star next?

Search
Apr 18, 2020, 07:5604/18/20
02/20/20

Who to 6 star next?

There is so little content that I might as well level up and max out something. Any advice is good. Current state (UNM clan boss, Gold IV-Plat arena boundary)

My motivation is to be more stable in Plat arena OR do more damage in UNM

Legendaries

Bystophus - his kit looks ok for arena, but I hear he sucks in top arena; hardly see him in meta 

War Mother - for bomb arena, but is that competitive in current low Platinum arena?

Teela - ??

Norog - now he is interesting for arena... anyone use him in Plat?

Ghostborn - for speed nuke team?  Arbiter > Ghostborn > 2x Skullcrown?

Epics/Rare

Souldrinker - for bomb arena, but is that competitive in current low Platinum arena?

Coldheart - 2nd one

Catacomb Councilor - I don't have any ally attack champions

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 18, 2020, 12:5304/18/20
12/19/19
I don't know any of these, lol. Are you trying to progress in faction wars at all? Curious how many 60s you have?
Apr 18, 2020, 13:5804/18/20
05/16/19
This won't directly help you with arena or CB but max that 2nd CH. Another CH may help you with quicker dungeon clears, which should lead to faster progress with arena/ CB gear.
Apr 18, 2020, 15:2204/18/20
08/26/19

I wouldn't give you an advise, you can do pretty well without my advise, but will share my experience with Souldrinker and the bombs in general. On my second account Souldrinker was the only meaningful champ for a long time and somehow i was forced to build him long before they buff him. He is still for the most of my dungeon runs main damage dealer. Yeah, if is really funny how those my two account developed over time - completely different approach for each of them.

Yes, bombs are both blast and fun in Arena and 2 x 30k raw damage is something that must be taken seriously. The Souldrinker himself has pretty good modifiers on his skills (probably one of the biggest A1 modifiers that i know of, thou my info are bit old and not any near complete). On arena he usually crit with his A3 for 2 x 18k - 20k+ according the target before the bombs to be applied and same numbers i usually register with his A2. And his all skill set is build to serve that bomb damage by reducing their time with every hit. Really love him. The he looks and works.

Now, there is one major problem with him and that is the bombs itself :) As hard as they hit, you actually have to make sure they will land and then they will stay on target until they trigger. And as hard Souldrinker hits, he didn't bring anything else to party, just big numbers.

The only way he will work well is when you build all other party members whit that bomb in mind. You have to be sure the bombs will land and explode - you have to have good accuracy, you have to be fast so enemy can't cast any block debuff, you have to make sure enemy will not cleanse the bombs, you you must find some way to prevent that and then you have to give Souldrinker enough time to live for another round or two reduce bomb duration or even trigger them. But when you do that i can tell the feeling is satisfying. Whatching those high HP/high Def champions fall is something that is worth the investment.

That is exactly the way i have to build my alt team = High Khatun > Umbrall Enchantress > Scartorsis > Souldrinker. Ifs fun and rewarding, but the only reason i cant recommend it is the fact that it will probably take completely different approach from what you follow now and most likely you wouldn't do it for the fun itself :))

Apr 18, 2020, 16:2104/18/20
02/20/20

Trips said:

I don't know any of these, lol. Are you trying to progress in faction wars at all? Curious how many 60s you have?

Thanks, I am and I should factor that in -- but I would have to level so many 60s that I really don't want to think about that!

Currently only Part 9 / 17 at 485 points in FWs with 35 level 60s, which means it is less than 2.7 per faction...

Apr 18, 2020, 16:2304/18/20
02/20/20

Daering said:

That is exactly the way i have to build my alt team = High Khatun > Umbrall Enchantress > Scartorsis > Souldrinker. 

Interesting, so I would be:   Arbiter > Martyr or Krisk taunt > War Mother > Souldrinker?

MEHHH shall I?  level 2 more 60s...

Current Arena is:  Arbiter > Valkyrie > Krisk (tank) or Skullcrown (are) > Rotos
Apr 18, 2020, 16:2704/18/20
12/19/19
Am also curious what is the furthest you can get in one faction with only 2 or 3 60s for that faction. Basically how to optimally complete each faction. Would be a good idea sharing thread for those of you that completed all the missions. 
Apr 18, 2020, 23:4404/18/20
02/13/19

Hi,

I really like Ghostborn... I maxed him when I had to do the progress mission "ascend a spirit champion" and never regretted it. I often use him when enemies have something like 500-600 res.
Apr 19, 2020, 03:4904/19/20
02/20/20

Trips: there are new YouTube videos by Hellhades released this week as a guide on FWs.

I personally can do up to stage 16-17/21 with most 3 level 60. I carry 2 random level 50s for the 3 stars. It’s gets insanely hard to after stage 17. Some factions are easier than others; some I have way more champions than others (I have no dwarf level 60 lol)