All Categories

Clan Boss (nightmare and UN) advice

Search
Apr 17, 2020, 22:4004/17/20
08/22/19

I currently started grinding nightmare clan boss and have recently pulled a lot of shards I had been saving. I have several choices to finish my clan boss team now, but I don’t know who to choose. 

Who I have maxed. Apothecary, sepulcher sentinel, Martyr, Frozen Banshee.

I’m using counter attack so I know I need to replace Apothecary. 

My choices for the other two spots (assuming sepulcher is better than the ones I’m about to list)

Steelskull

Aothar

Juliana

Reliquary Tender

Elenaril

Rhazin

Maneater

Arbiter* don’t have yet but am close. 

Also should I default everyone in a counter attack comp in some sort of lifestealer and whatever else set? Thank you for any feedback. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 17, 2020, 23:3204/17/20
05/16/19

IMO i'd go with Sepulcher lead- Rhazin- Frozen Banshee- Steelskull- Martyr.

Finish masteries, max out books, get right stats (accuracy,speed, defense%) , get correct turn order in speed tune. 

Profit.

Apr 19, 2020, 06:5704/19/20
02/20/20

Martyr (lead) - best aura in game and you don't need her up all the time as you have Sepulcher

Sepulcher - fill in def buffs when Martyr is stunned

Steelskull 

Frozen Banshee

hmm, Rhazin is tempting but you need Ally Protect or Attack Increase Buff.  Prefer Arbiter for Attack Inc. and Weaken.

Apr 19, 2020, 09:4604/19/20
05/16/19

Ethan said:

Martyr (lead) - best aura in game and you don't need her up all the time as you have Sepulcher

Sepulcher - fill in def buffs when Martyr is stunned

Steelskull 

Frozen Banshee

hmm, Rhazin is tempting but you need Ally Protect or Attack Increase Buff.  Prefer Arbiter for Attack Inc. and Weaken.

You can run Martyr lead but you gotta cleanse everytime with Steelskull to avoid messing up counterattack set up. 

Also you don't need increase attack for CB. Rhazin can help keep up Def down/Weaken, he hits *really* hard, and will benefit from a defense aura. 

Apr 19, 2020, 11:5804/19/20
Apr 19, 2020, 11:58(edited)
08/26/19
Lxzy said:

Also you don't need increase attack for CB. 

I too think that attack buff is just good addition, but no near "must have" buff. If you can have it - good, but not as important as other. Also, aside from his usefull debuffs Rhazin on A1 can remove CB buffs when he switch affinity. 
Apr 20, 2020, 01:0604/20/20
Apr 20, 2020, 01:10(edited)
05/13/19

Sepulcher Sentinel - Rhazin - Martyr would be your Core set up in my opinion.

• Steelskull 
  • Aothar 
  • Elenaril

Level the above Poison heroes all to 60.

You might alternative between Poison heroes depending on whether or not the Clan Boss Affinity changes on you.

The only Poison hero I wouldn't level up to 60 right away is Juliana because she has Turn Meter Filling.

She might mess up Counter Attack Buff Rotation due to all of the Turn Meter Gaining.