All Categories

Friendly battles

Friendly battles

Search
Apr 17, 2020, 18:5004/17/20
06/03/17

Friendly battles

Hi All,

I don't use much the foro so I don't know if this was already discussed or suggested. 

Just make available the option to have friendly battles against specific players (I.E. members of your clan, or actually anybody).

No points win or losses, just playing for fun or testing, it would be "live" meaning both players are playing at the same time for turns.

Anyway, what do you think?
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 17, 2020, 19:0404/17/20
08/26/19

Yeah, that one is suggested multiple times, but actually I don't know if Plarium has commented on this.

Apr 17, 2020, 19:2804/17/20
02/27/20
Daering said:

Yeah, that one is suggested multiple times, but actually I don't know if Plarium has commented on this.

It is kind of a cool idea.  Although people with multiple accounts could take advantage of it in order to test out strategies.  So it would probably still need to cost tokens.
Apr 17, 2020, 20:1104/17/20
06/03/17

It is kind of a cool idea.  Although people with multiple accounts could take advantage of it in order to test out strategies.  So it would probably still need to cost tokens.

What possible advantage could you get from fighting yourself several times?
Apr 17, 2020, 21:2504/17/20
02/27/20
Ghoszo said:

What possible advantage could you get from fighting yourself several times?
Just what I said.  You could figure out strategies on how to defeat certain Champions. 
Apr 17, 2020, 22:2004/17/20
08/26/19

Victory March said:

Just what I said.  You could figure out strategies on how to defeat certain Champions. 

And that in my book is good thing. Say, you don't have certain champion and you are not completely sure how he behave on auto, you ask your clan member with that champion in his roster to assist you and you both run couple of battles. You get your needed info, both of you get some fun and meanwhile your energy have restored enough for two more runs on Mino. :) Seems good to me.

They should make those frendly battles the way that it doesn't cost tokens and you can't win medals so it can't be abused, but aside from that what is the different if you fight your friend or your alt account?

But honestly i can care less for that extra info here and there that you can gain from these battles, I will run those just for the fun to kick some friendly ass in arena :)

One of the worst part in Raid for me is that player interaction is almost nonexistent. The game will strongly benefit from more interaction between player - PM, friendly battles, opportunity for some clan activities other than " LeTs kiLl nM ToDAy!".
Apr 17, 2020, 23:1804/17/20
02/27/20
Daering said:

Victory March said:

And that in my book is good thing. Say, you don't have certain champion and you are not completely sure how he behave on auto, you ask your clan member with that champion in his roster to assist you and you both run couple of battles. You get your needed info, both of you get some fun and meanwhile your energy have restored enough for two more runs on Mino. :) Seems good to me.

They should make those frendly battles the way that it doesn't cost tokens and you can't win medals so it can't be abused, but aside from that what is the different if you fight your friend or your alt account?

But honestly i can care less for that extra info here and there that you can gain from these battles, I will run those just for the fun to kick some friendly ass in arena :)

One of the worst part in Raid for me is that player interaction is almost nonexistent. The game will strongly benefit from more interaction between player - PM, friendly battles, opportunity for some clan activities other than " LeTs kiLl nM ToDAy!".
Yes, I agree.  More player interaction would be good.  I think I read that they're going to start allowing you to do a reprisal attack on someone that defeated you in the Arena.  That would be good.  Making enemies is part of what makes a PVP fun.  They could also allow us to let a more powerful clan member retaliate for us if our team can't currently win against that person.  Just once though, I suppose.  Otherwise it would probably get abused.
Apr 18, 2020, 23:5804/18/20
02/13/19
They announced there will be something like a "friendly" system.