03/11/20

Arena Team guidance

Hi all,

Here is my current Arena DEF team:

Rock Breaker (L)

Siphi

Ithos

Tayrel

I was wondering if you have any other idea about a possible replacement for Tayrel (his DEF down is not really efficient). Do you think that in such setup these options would be better:

-WarChief (yeah....not really lucky on this one...) as his damages are proportional to DEF

-Jizoh to put the couter attack on Ithos

-Warden with his reflect damage skill

Last but not least, do you think that this setup could work on offense?

The other option that I have for offense is to put Jinglehunter/High Khatun as Leader and Zargala instead of Tayrel. It is more a Nuke approach...

Thanks for your feedback and stay safe!

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 17, 2020, 16:1004/17/20
05/16/19

You can also use Jinglehunter as lead for your defense instead of Rock Breaker. You'd want Siphi to go faster, and it helps that the opponents would fear your Siphi might fo first, so they'd just skip your defense instead. 

For offense I'd go with Jinglehunter lead-Siphi-Zargala-Ithos. That comp should be able to farm medals efficiently. 
Apr 17, 2020, 16:5704/17/20
12/19/19

I don't think of it as offense and defense, but as manual and auto. I want my defense team to work well on auto. This is why I like gorgorab on defense more than miscreated monster. I am not familiar with all of your characters so won't give specific advice. But I recommend attacking with your defensive team and see how they do on auto. Look at your logs and see what team is beating you, and adjust accordingly.