04/02/20

Accepted Player Suggestions from 1,5 years

Accepted Player Suggestions

8 Replies

Elder - Level: Diamond Wordsmith - Level: Diamond Renowned - Level: Diamond

Plarium employee - MARIUS - COMMUNITY MANAGER

21 September, 2018, 12:52 PM UTC

Greetings, Warriors!

Ever since Raid was made available, you have provided us with a lot of valuable feedback and suggestions. As promised, we have meticulously recorded all of it and put forth the most thought-out ideas up for consideration during a regular meeting with the Dev Team.

You can find a comprehensive list of ideas that were approved below. And we have no doubt that you will enjoy a lot of what you see.

Balance/General Mechanics

1) Give out a guaranteed drop or reward upon opening a certain number of Ancient Shards.

We have been considering a mechanic like this for a while now. And we are happy to confirm that it will be implemented into the game. The details of what it will be and the requirements are not yet ironed out, but we are working on it!

Where are we with this topic ? It hasnt move since 21 september 2018 as we can see, but still none of the actions mentionned in this list (I took the first one only but there are 10 more cool stuff annonced that hasnt moove yet) seem to be effective today.

I put this post in light becaus i bought 100 ancient shards for the last double event last week (about april 10th 2020) and got LEGIT 0 LEGENDARIES and 8 EPICS (7 useless) when the drop rate is 1% leg and 16% epics. NOT EVEN CLOSE

Can we have some more information, some updates since about a year and a half that annoncement has been made ?

Thanks 

Views
Comments