All Categories

Can i have up to 3 other accounts ?

Search
Apr 16, 2020, 09:2104/16/20
12/02/19

Hello when i use all my energy on my main account i was wondering can i create like other 2 so i can play on em ?

Is it bannable or do they get deleted ?
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 16, 2020, 09:3504/16/20
Apr 16, 2020, 09:39(edited)
01/18/20

unlike other mmorpg games, even 1000 sub accounts can't help your main account,  what the point to waste more time on them ? 

What you expect from sub accounts ? Sending resource ? Attack same target ? Help you level up faster ? Gift you champs/gems/silver/potions ? No, no and no. 

Invite friends could be the only support from sub accounts ? if you don't tell no one care because the support is minor, even if you let alt lvl up to 50, you may spend 3x times more than main account only. 

Apr 16, 2020, 09:3804/16/20
12/02/19
Like i said when i run out of energy on my main i get bored and want to play .. so why not ? Thats what i want .. just to play more :D
Apr 16, 2020, 09:4004/16/20
01/18/20

League555 said:

Like i said when i run out of energy on my main i get bored and want to play .. so why not ? Thats what i want .. just to play more :D

Pay $10 - $20 to get 2000+ energy. 

Spend 40 gems for energy. 
Apr 16, 2020, 09:4504/16/20
12/02/19
Why should i waste my money on a "free to play game ".. or my  gems that i better use on masteries.. Anyways i just want an answear to my first question can i make alt account..
Apr 16, 2020, 09:5104/16/20
02/20/20
I think you can, many do. I wouldn’t but you can.
Apr 16, 2020, 09:5104/16/20
Apr 16, 2020, 09:52(edited)
01/18/20

League555 said:

Why should i waste my money on a "free to play game ".. or my  gems that i better use on masteries.. Anyways i just want an answear to my first question can i make alt account..

This is egg and chicken question, 20 years ago already have people ask similar questions. 

Free to play shall be limited to a level that people [have to] begin to think about paying, all developers/all games are same. When you step on the limit line, like now, it becomes spending point or you just waste your time doing level 1 again -> to another spending point. 

Apr 16, 2020, 09:5204/16/20
Apr 16, 2020, 09:52(edited)
08/26/19

Most players I know run two accounts for this very reason - to have something to do when one of those accounts are dry of energy. I started to manage my son's account when he got bored with Raid and the way both accounts develope wake me think of totaly different aproatch to same game activitues.

I can't think of reason why Plarium will be against second account. But 3 or more accounts is just too much to handle unless you have 24/24h free time. 
Apr 16, 2020, 10:0004/16/20
12/02/19
Thanks for the answers .. yea i can manage up to 3 accounts bcs lets be real 1 hour into the game with my main im dry of energy :D
Apr 16, 2020, 10:1904/16/20
02/20/20

MaxBT said:

Free to play shall be limited to a level that people [have to] begin to think about paying, all developers/all games are same. When you step on the limit line, like now, it becomes spending point or you just waste your time doing level 1 again -> to another spending point. 

Plenty of end game true F2P accounts with videos of all rare teams doing end game online.

L2P
Apr 16, 2020, 10:4204/16/20
08/26/19
League555 said:

Thanks for the answers .. yea i can manage up to 3 accounts bcs lets be real 1 hour into the game with my main im dry of energy :D
Then maybe you should considered using some emulator so you can make this more enjoyable than it sounds :) 
Apr 17, 2020, 00:3704/17/20
02/13/19
You can have more accounts, it isn't against the rules. :)
Apr 17, 2020, 15:4804/17/20
12/19/19
What do you suggest for an emulator on PC?
Apr 17, 2020, 17:3704/17/20
08/26/19

Trips said:

I have tried them all, virtually every one that i can dig from Internet. Tried them several times on rotation for about several days. Most common problem i found on them was certain instability when you try to open Tournament/Event tabs. Some of them just crash on opening, some of them just going on something like loop, never to open that tab. Some of them eventually open them but those tabs then seems like total mess. The one  that can actually work well didn't have proper (or more precisely didn't have convenient) build in autoclick (probably the main reason people will choose emulator instead Plarium Play).

The one that i use at this point is LDPlayer. Probably one of the most fast and stable (at least in my opinion and after months of tests), good build in autoclick functionality (not perfect, but really good enough to meet all your needs), easy and well organized clone functionality for multiaccount play  and almost stable most of the time on opening Turnament/Event tabs. The only problem i found there is that it may turn unstable after prolong session then you try to open Tounament/Event tab - it may just turn black and the only way to restore then is to restart the game. I just learned to restart the game after a while.

Also, you can be sure your data is perfectly safe, because it is taken care of by the Chinese government.

Apr 17, 2020, 18:3404/17/20
Apr 17, 2020, 18:53(edited)
02/27/20
Daering said:

Trips said:

I have tried them all, virtually every one that i can dig from Internet. Tried them several times on rotation for about several days. Most common problem i found on them was certain instability when you try to open Tournament/Event tabs. Some of them just crash on opening, some of them just going on something like loop, never to open that tab. Some of them eventually open them but those tabs then seems like total mess. The one  that can actually work well didn't have proper (or more precisely didn't have convenient) build in autoclick (probably the main reason people will choose emulator instead Plarium Play).

The one that i use at this point is LDPlayer. Probably one of the most fast and stable (at least in my opinion and after months of tests), good build in autoclick functionality (not perfect, but really good enough to meet all your needs), easy and well organized clone functionality for multiaccount play  and almost stable most of the time on opening Turnament/Event tabs. The only problem i found there is that it may turn unstable after prolong session then you try to open Tounament/Event tab - it may just turn black and the only way to restore then is to restart the game. I just learned to restart the game after a while.

Also, you can be sure your data is perfectly safe, because it is taken care of by the Chinese government.

I suppose LDPlayer would only work if I synced up my Plarium ID with my phone when I started playing Raid on PC.  Which I didn't do.  Is there not a way to sync my phone with my Plarium ID after I've started playing?  Anyway, I don't to try log in with my account on LDPlayer if it will mess with my account on PC.  I'm not sure it would, but I don't really want to test it out right now.
Apr 17, 2020, 18:5004/17/20
08/26/19

Not sure I can understand your question well enough, but the way you set the game on this or any emulator is pretty common. You install the emulator, connect your Google Play account, install the game itself then you just log in with your Plarium Id.

Obviously, you can't have same id account run at the same time on emulator/phone/pc client. 

Not sure this is the answer you ask for. If not it's just my limited English to blame. 
Apr 17, 2020, 18:5504/17/20
02/27/20
Daering said:

Not sure I can understand your question well enough, but the way you set the game on this or any emulator is pretty common. You install the emulator, connect your Google Play account, install the game itself then you just log in with your Plarium Id.

Obviously, you can't have same id account run at the same time on emulator/phone/pc client. 

Not sure this is the answer you ask for. If not it's just my limited English to blame. 
When I first installed Raid on PC, it asked if I wanted to sync my Plarium ID with my phone.  Which I didn't do.  And it said you couldn't do it afterwards.  So I'm not sure that all my game info would be transferred properly if I logged in with my account on a phone emulator.
Apr 18, 2020, 13:0104/18/20
12/19/19

Thanks Daering,

I've been running an alt on PP the last 2 weeks.  Its terrible. I can open event/tournament tabs less than 5% of time. Is it easy to do autoclick on the one you suggest?

Apr 18, 2020, 14:4204/18/20
Apr 18, 2020, 14:45(edited)
08/26/19

Pretty easy, actually. You must find the autoclick function (not always called autoclick but you will find it easy), then, when you are ready on what exactly you want to automate, click "record", then click on the desiered buttons on the screen and then you are ready, turn off recording. 

Give some name to that record like "2 star food" 😂 and then you have to make some additional set ups like how this autoclick behave - you can choose to execute it one time only, run untill you stop it, run for several loops, run within certain time frame and things like this. 

Then you have to set the time at what this function will repeat. Say, you want to set up farming run for 4* food, then you set this to repeat 52 times (if i am not mistaken this was the needed runs for 12.3), then you know that your farmer get one run for 15 sec, so you set this to repeat every 20 sec. Save it, then go to 12.3, get your 4* chickens, run the script and go back to forum, 😂

My explanation sux for sure, but I am sure you will get it within a minute. At this point I have several scripts - endless farm run, 2,3,4* chickens, even some manual spider setups. It is just so convinient to have some chickens run in backgroung and start some movie meanwhile. 

Also, most of the emulators have additional options for resolution and some other hardware stuff. Take a look at them, cuz the image quality may feels bad if you don't touch here and there to improve it. 

Oh, and the screenshot / video record function is also nice when you want to save this battle when you beat some full lego team x2 time over your team power. 😂
Apr 18, 2020, 22:0704/18/20
12/19/19
Thx. I'll take a look. I'd rather have no video resolution lol.