All Categories

Need advice. Going for Skull Lord Var-Gall fusion

Search
Apr 16, 2020, 06:3104/16/20
04/07/20

So I’m a very new player and I know it’s prolly not advised, but I’m going for the fusion. I already have 12/16 of the skullsworns as I’ve had super good rng on those so far.

My problem is ascension potions. I’m gonna need 24 superior spirit potions, but I’m only able to farm stage 9. So I need advice, cause I know superior potion drop rate is pretty low on stage 9....

Should I just give up? I’m willing to waste energy if I know I can achieve the goal, but if I’m gonna waste it without being able to get the potions I need, that’s different. Maybe I should try to 6 star my Kael ASAP and hope I can still get the potions after? He is currently 5 star level 50. I also have level 50 Galek, level 40 fencer and executioner, and level 30 warpriest, runic warder, veteran, and twinclaw disciple. Also level 1 Shaman lol.

Any advice, besides trashing the legendary in question?
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 16, 2020, 07:5904/16/20
Apr 16, 2020, 08:01(edited)
02/20/20

cameron9898 said:

So I’m a very new player and I know it’s prolly not advised, but I’m going for the fusion. I already have 12/16 of the skullsworns as I’ve had super good rng on those so far.

My problem is ascension potions. I’m gonna need 24 superior spirit potions, but I’m only able to farm stage 9. So I need advice, cause I know superior potion drop rate is pretty low on stage 9....

Should I just give up? I’m willing to waste energy if I know I can achieve the goal, but if I’m gonna waste it without being able to get the potions I need, that’s different. Maybe I should try to 6 star my Kael ASAP and hope I can still get the potions after? He is currently 5 star level 50. I also have level 50 Galek, level 40 fencer and executioner, and level 30 warpriest, runic warder, veteran, and twinclaw disciple. Also level 1 Shaman lol.

It honestly is a terrible legendary, and the starter free rare champions are probably better. Skull lord is a great Stats based tank (27k base HP is highest in game by far I think), but he has a single target taunt that won't work on bosses (so you can only taunt 1 of the waves) and does literally ZERO damage.  I fused him for 2 reasons: 1. end game, bored; 2. maybe he will get buffed one day.

I really can't recommend this dude. Fusion is only half of the cost, it is the ascending and levelling, masteries, and gearing. Not worth the investment. Oh and he costs (pure waste) a ton of legendary books --- so you are probably going to play him unbooked skills. 

Chances are, you will get much better champions from shard pulls.

Really save your potions and wait for a better champion.  Kael is worth it. Nothing else you have is worth it. Sometimes you just have to wait for something, rather than waste resources on bad options.
Apr 16, 2020, 15:1404/16/20
02/06/20
cameron9898 said:

Dont go for it mate....better spend energy for lifting up what u need for sure
Apr 16, 2020, 15:4604/16/20
08/26/19
I ask one of my clan mate why he go for that fusion and he told me he is just bored. Now, that's the reason I can understand, other than that this fusion is just not worth it. But as a new player you should focus on something that will boost your overall progress. This is not the case, sadly. 
Apr 16, 2020, 17:2904/16/20
02/20/20

Daering said:

I ask one of my clan mate why he go for that fusion and he told me he is just bored. Now, that's the reason I can understand, other than that this fusion is just not worth it. But as a new player you should focus on something that will boost your overall progress. This is not the case, sadly. 

The fusion was 1 day before the 2x ancient event. If I knew there was 2x ancient, I wouldn't have fused Skull-lord. 

There is just NO content in game.....