All Categories

Content Suggestion.

Content Suggestion.

Search
Apr 14, 2020, 18:1004/14/20
04/09/20

Content Suggestion.

Hello, I've been playing Raid for a little while now, and I have noticed a common theme, with a lot of the complaints amongst players regarding their champions, and how they feel they have had bad luck in what they have received, Such as having a couple of legendaries but only having bad ones/dupes, many people have called for champion trading which obviously wouldn't work and would bring it's own problems to the game, however I feel there is a positive way to address it for all parties concerned.

If we were to introduce a system in which you could roll a champion to another one of the same rarity for a nominal fee, say 1-2k Gems, so that it would be high enough not to be exploitable for people to seek out individual champions, the hero would be fresh as if it was just pulled from the shard, no xp/rank/ascension/gear etc.

I feel this would not imbalance the game or reduce future demand as there are still so many wonderful legendaries out there and the average player may only end up using this function once or twice.

If this post would get any support/be seen by the devs it would be greatly appreciated.

(P.s. I don't have any dupes or bad legos lol.)
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 14, 2020, 22:0104/14/20
02/27/20
No.
Apr 14, 2020, 22:4804/14/20
06/22/19
They have said they have plans for dupes. I am also hoping that they will introduce a re roll system for the legendaries. If that is going to be implemented, I will be happy to re roll my dupe Tormin to another void champion!