All Categories

unkillable enemies and auto combat

Search
Apr 14, 2020, 13:0704/14/20
10/11/19

This is starting to annoy me somewhat.

Mission: kill fire knight level 14 on auto 10 times.

Ok. I put in multibattle, set my team and start it off. check on it a little while later and it's about to complete the first battle as the fireknight is on low health. Urgh I think to myself, this is going to take a while...

Do something in the meantime and check again. timer on 2nd battle now shows little over 40 minutes and my team is stuck on one of the wave of minions, and thus have been stuck there for over 40 minutes... Because of one single enemy that is unkillable and keeps having the buff.

Only way to get out of the battle is to quit.

Seriously, why do we have to pray to RNGesus that we won't end up in an unkillable loop when doing auto battles?

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 14, 2020, 13:5604/14/20
08/26/19

You had to do it 10 times on auto, not exactly 10 multibattles.

If you don't have someone to steal/remove unkilkable buff, then try again on auto (not multinattle) and try to click on that specific enemy first to set him as priority target (you should see red circle under him, that means he is targeted with your single target skills with priority over other enemy), so you can try to kill him faster. 
Apr 14, 2020, 15:5404/14/20
10/26/19
Alternative method is having a source of stun-type debuff so that unkillable champ will fail to continue the loop. It's still hard to get it to work in auto tho. Best option is having enough dmg and/or turn manipulation so  the loop won't start at all. 
Apr 14, 2020, 17:2404/14/20
10/11/19

mromg82 said:

Alternative method is having a source of stun-type debuff so that unkillable champ will fail to continue the loop. It's still hard to get it to work in auto tho. Best option is having enough dmg and/or turn manipulation so  the loop won't start at all. 

actually part of my problem was having alure in the team, because of her turn meter manipulation being good against the fire knight.

The problem with the first wave of level 14 is that there are 2 enemies that can become unkillable, and if one of them ends up as the last enemy with the buff on, he never got his turn because alure kept reducing his turn meter.

Thankfully level 15 doesn't have this problem and costs the same energy, so I ended up doing that one instead.