All Categories

Energy rework

Energy rework

Search
Apr 13, 2020, 15:4504/13/20
04/11/20

Energy rework

I Think the way energy works in this game is bad and it becomes a bottleneck for progressing your character.

I Will give you an example : You only get 130 energy and after a few minutes of dungeons, campaign or whatever you are empty.

Im aware that you get a couple of energy potions from the daily quests, but even with this, you are not even able to use all your multibattles.

And if you have the BP, you have even more multibattles available(100), which you are unable to use.

Will you devs take a look at this and maybe rethink the energy system? Maybe this has been suggested before, but i do think this is needed

Something like a bigger pool that scales with accountlevel (i.e Max 1500/150 pr hour?)

Or make the multibattles cost no energy?

Views
Comments
Comments
MurderlncModerator
Apr 13, 2020, 17:2604/13/20
12/13/18
Great feedback, I think the energy could also be doubled for some better use! Regardless of any change we would always want more :)
Apr 13, 2020, 18:5204/13/20
03/22/20
This is a losing battle. Mods have said over and over again that energy will never change.
Apr 13, 2020, 20:0904/13/20
04/11/20

Im new on the forums so i did not see these posts.

However they have been making some changes lately to improve the game, and these are changes that the players wanted as far as i know.

I Do hope they will look at this, for now it seems like the energy isnt that much of a problem in the early stages.

But for mid-game to late-game its just not tuned well at all. 16 energy for a nightmare run? Or 14-16+ for a dungeon?

8 runs and you are burned out. They could cut the costs for these, but it would have to be a big cut to even matter

Apr 13, 2020, 22:2004/13/20
03/22/20

OhReallyOn said:

Im new on the forums so i did not see these posts.

However they have been making some changes lately to improve the game, and these are changes that the players wanted as far as i know.

I Do hope they will look at this, for now it seems like the energy isnt that much of a problem in the early stages.

But for mid-game to late-game its just not tuned well at all. 16 energy for a nightmare run? Or 14-16+ for a dungeon?

8 runs and you are burned out. They could cut the costs for these, but it would have to be a big cut to even matter

Trust me I know. It’s been my only gripe for a while. Energy is the only $ I spend on this game due to realistic RNG % leggos. I agree with you but the powers at be say this game is built around energy and the smart and proper use of it is what makes the game. We shall see.