All Categories

Who should I rank up to Rank 6

Search
Apr 11, 2020, 07:0104/11/20
12/25/19

I can´t decide who of my heroes to rank up. I am choosing between the following:

Cillian the lucky (To replace Miscreated creature in my Arena offense team)

Apothecary (Currently used in the clan boss team)

Frozen banshee (Currently used in my clan boss team)

Sepulcher Sentinel (To use in clan boss instead of Miscreated creature or Apothecary)

Who of theese would you have ranked up to rank 60?

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 11, 2020, 18:4804/11/20
12/19/19

I'm confused by your post.

1) Who do you have at 60 now?

2) Who do you gave at 50?

3) What is CB team, damage per key at highest level?

4) Arena team and tier?

Apr 11, 2020, 19:0304/11/20
01/18/20
apothecary, quick answer. 
Apr 11, 2020, 21:3204/11/20
02/13/19
Sepulcher sentinel ;)
Apr 12, 2020, 07:0904/12/20
Apr 12, 2020, 21:25(edited)
12/25/19

Valdys and Maxbt you selected the two I am currently leaning towards :)

To anser Trips question.

1. Now I have the following at 60:

Kael, Miscreated creature, Elhain, Lord shazar & Rhazin scarhide

3. I am doing approximately 4M damage at the clan boss on brutal and this is probably where I would prefer to increase the most. My clan boss team is Kael (Leader), Miscreated creature, Apothecary (lvl 50), Frozen banshee (lvl 50) & Outlaw monk (lvl 50).

4. My arena offense team is: Lord shazar (leader), Kael, Miscreated monster & Rhaxin scarhide. I am at gold IV in the arena with this team. Would be nice to try Cillian here since he is my third legendary, but I will prefer to upgrade at the clan boss first.

So my updated question is, concerning my clan boss team, who would you upgrade. Apothecary that is already on the team, or Sepulcher and add her to the team? I have read that Sepulcher should be very good at the clan boss but haven´t tried her there yet because I just got her and have her in rank 5 but haven´t levelled her to 50 yet. Maybe I try her and see if she makes a difference before I decide between her and Apothecary.
Apr 12, 2020, 21:2604/12/20
02/13/19

Belunn said:

Valdys and Maxbt you selected the two I am currently leaning towards :)

To anser Trips question.

1. Now I have the following at 60:

Kael, Miscreated creature, Elhain, Lord shazar & Rhazin scarhide

3. I am doing approximately 4M damage at the clan boss on brutal and this is probably where I would prefer to increase the most. My clan boss team is Kael (Leader), Miscreated creature, Apothecary (lvl 50), Frozen banshee (lvl 50) & Outlaw monk (lvl 50).

4. My arena offense team is: Lord shazar (leader), Kael, Miscreated monster & Rhaxin scarhide. I am at gold IV in the arena with this team. Would be nice to try Cillian here since he is my third legendary, but I will prefer to upgrade at the clan boss first.

So my updated question is, concerning my clan boss team, who would you upgrade. Apothecary that is already on the team, or Sepulcher and add her to the team? I have read that Sepulcher should be very good at the clan boss but haven´t tried her there yet because I just got her and have her in rank 5 but haven´t levelled her to 50 yet. Maybe I try her and see if she makes a difference before I decide between her and Apothecary.

Cillian isn't so good, but you can try him instead of Kael.

For the cb, we should see your full roster.

Apr 13, 2020, 13:0004/13/20
12/25/19

Other than the heroes i wrote in my current clan boss team and sepulcher i don't think i have no good heroes for clan boss. I swapped my lvl 50 sepulcher with miscreated creature and do about the same amount of damage (although she is lvl 50 and MC is lvl 60). So it seems like an improvement. 

So the trick is to know which of my current lvl 50 CB heroes that will make the highest damage increase?  Also who will be the best keeper for when i hopefully gets better heroes with giantslayer.