Advice on what to focus on next

Search
Apr 9, 2020, 18:3904/09/20
04/09/20

I am level 47

Champions

-  I have 3  champions at 6 rank - Kael - Ignatius - Souldrinker - not all ascended completely, maxed on accessories or all items at 16th level

-  I have 2 new legendary champions (Wurlim Frostking and Brakus the Shifter) at 50th levels waiting to move up rank

-  I have a ton of characters at level 50 and on down.

Sparring Pit

- all 5 slots open and at 2nd level.

Gems

- I have the mine at stage 3.

Battles

- I have finished the campaign through brutal (just finished it today)

- I can do most dungeons at level 10

- Faction Wars are very hit and miss.  I have focused on a couple of factions to get  5 champions to level 50+ and ignored others

- Arena - Current points are 1,484 with a team power of just over 80k.

- Clan Boss - Current team power is just over 90k.

What I think I should be doing....

First and foremost I focus on daily, weekly, monthly quests.  I also focus my battles on any events where I think I can get some of the prizes.  I save my better shards for when there is an event that has increased chances for better champions.

I am working on getting a 4th champion to 6th rank.  I am spending silver on champions I like and filling them with items and only improving items to level 8 (figuring I will eventually be replacing most of them with 6 star items once I can start mining them).  I am only going to improve items to level 16 on my  arena/clan boss champions.  After that, I will start to work on getting to 6 star items in some dungeons.  Once I have 6 star items then I will worry about better glyphs.

I am using the sparring pit to level up 2nd rank champions up to level 20.  I am sacrificing all 1 rank champions for XP.  This way I am only using 3rd rank and up champions for battle and grinding to get my legendary champions up to the 6th rank.

I am a little more confused about what to spend gems on.   I am tempted to buy potions so I don't have to use energy in the Arcane Keep.  I am also tempted to save up to buy all masteries for 800.  Seems like a deal vs all the time and energy needed to grind them in the Minotaur's Labyrinth.  Option 3 would be to move up the sparring pits to the 3rd level but I figured I would do that after I get my 6 rank champions masteries bought.

Anything wrong with that plan?

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 9, 2020, 18:5004/09/20
01/18/20

Just a game, relax and play like everyone does. 

1) An a$$#### told me "plan is made to be changed".

2) This -> $$$, will solve all of your gaming problems. 

Apr 9, 2020, 19:0204/09/20
12/19/19

1. I would ignore Faction wars

2. 6* gear is hard to come by, 5* gear is still really good.  Especially for the top 3 (Weapon/Hat/Shield). Focus more on the substats when deciding what to level to 12/16 (I level to 11/15 and then wait for artifact enhancement event). If you have a 5* Rare Shield with HP% and DEF% substats you know you are guaranteed to have 2 good rolls to start. This is better than a 6* legendary shield with flat stats. Just an example. Also, make sure you are aligning substats with the right hero. If I have 6* Speed Boots with a triple roll on ACC I'm not giving them to Apothecary. 

3. Focusing on a limited set of heroes is wise. More 60s, Less 50s. Less gear needed. All 60s should really have 12+ gear.

4. Focus more on dungeons then FW for Sure. Dragon & IG give good gear.

5. Don't 6* someone just because they are legendary. The should fit into a solid plan.  Need to minimum be a part of one of the following: 

A) Spider20 

B) NM/UNM CB Team

C) Gold4 Arena Team

6. Legos/Epics require books. If you don't have books some aren't that great. Some are. I have no legos, but good epics without books (Occult Brawler, Alure, Doomspriest)

Apr 9, 2020, 20:1404/09/20
Apr 9, 2020, 20:19(edited)
06/19/17

My recommendation is focus on progressing on dragon. Speed, accuracy and vampire sets are really good.

As for gems I think the best usage is either energy or ancient shard - remember x2 tomorrow.

Since you are a newer player I would definately lean towards ancient shards, since there is a bigger chance you get something new.

Also using gems on masteries is inferior compared to farming it with the energy you could buy for gems (if you can do stage 15 minotaur)

I think you would need about 640 potions worth of gems and you would lose silver. Ofcourse you save alot of time.

Apr 9, 2020, 20:2704/09/20
12/19/19
drone said:

Also using gems on masteries is inferior compared to farming it with the energy you could buy for gems (if you can do stage 15 minotaur)

I disagree strongly with this. I just started an alt account. Gems add up quickly in the beginning. I used first 800 to max kael masteries.  It helps alot in farming and arena and CB. I'm on Day 9, Kael just turned to 60, I'm a couple wins away from Silver 1, and doing decent damage on normal CB.