All Categories

Game Changing idea

Game Changing idea

Search
Apr 9, 2020, 14:5504/09/20
10/19/19

Game Changing idea

Hello,my name is Snakeyes and i am part of this community since a little bit more than half year.

I play every day and really love this game! Great community and a really entertainment playtime!

I watch a lot of videos made on youtube and they are great example to improve the progress!

People like Hell Hades ,StewGaming ,Senda Plays and many more game content makers are doing a great job!

I Really appreciate their contribute to the society!

But all are same.............the challenge is till you reach lvl 20 in dungeons..............then it starts to turn a little gray!

You build a team and that's it,from now on it is same every time and again and again.....................

If i got an idea that will Change all this,what will tell Plarium !!!!????!!!!

The idea is very simple and a great in the same way!

Let me explain what i mean:

The dungeons are made till lvl 20 right?

If we add one more level - 21 - will be great!

What i mean with this.In that difficulty the tactics will change every day,and the bosses too,also the players will need to adapt and made more different combinations of teams to beat that challenge!

Like for example there is a fire drake,why it isn't a cold,wind,earth or whatever drake?

Ice golem.................it can be fire golem or nature golem?

And fire knight could be lighting knight or blood knight,and when he make debuffs if they are not cleaned his shield will stack more than 10!

And so on............

The idea is to build a different tactics not only one!

Alright let me proceed!

You can kill them one time a week or you can kill them 7 times which will be the top!

As it will change randomly every day in that week you can kill him all 7 days if you got lucky with your team,or you can kill him none times if you got unlucky and that week going the wrong affinity!

The rewards will be like the arena chests - weekly,but more!

The chests quality will be better if you beat them seven times a week, which means every day.

Also the chests will be rewarded with your gameprogress,which mean if you kill them one time that week,the reward in the chests will be less that if you kill them all seven times! 

Also there will be a stars for those chests(like 1 -3),which will be improved by time running the dungeon.

As fast as you complete it more stars will be that chest!

Lets go to the rewards:they can be like the Clan Boss chests- books gems,artefacts,but lets say that you kiled it 7 times and got 3 stars(this will be top chests) there will be some % that it will drop legendary hero!

Also it can give a reward of one week of 20-50% experiance,or even more chance to get bether items from dungeons,or more chance to get bether rewared from CB,or more % to get bether champs from gems and so on,and so on....... you can use the imagination!

And there you go,you have one more level in dungeon but with a really great improve game quality!

Let me know what you think about that idea!

Regards from Snakeyes!

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 9, 2020, 16:4804/09/20
02/27/20

Snakeyes said:

Hello,my name is Snakeyes and i am part of this community since a little bit more than half year.

I play every day and really love this game! Great community and a really entertainment playtime!

I watch a lot of videos made on youtube and they are great example to improve the progress!

People like Hell Hades ,StewGaming ,Senda Plays and many more game content makers are doing a great job!

I Really appreciate their contribute to the society!

But all are same.............the challenge is till you reach lvl 20 in dungeons..............then it starts to turn a little gray!

You build a team and that's it,from now on it is same every time and again and again.....................

If i got an idea that will Change all this,what will tell Plarium !!!!????!!!!

The idea is very simple and a great in the same way!

Let me explain what i mean:

The dungeons are made till lvl 20 right?

If we add one more level - 21 - will be great!

What i mean with this.In that difficulty the tactics will change every day,and the bosses too,also the players will need to adapt and made more different combinations of teams to beat that challenge!

Like for example there is a fire drake,why it isn't a cold,wind,earth or whatever drake?

Ice golem.................it can be fire golem or nature golem?

And fire knight could be lighting knight or blood knight,and when he make debuffs if they are not cleaned his shield will stack more than 10!

And so on............

The idea is to build a different tactics not only one!

Alright let me proceed!

You can kill them one time a week or you can kill them 7 times which will be the top!

As it will change randomly every day in that week you can kill him all 7 days if you got lucky with your team,or you can kill him none times if you got unlucky and that week going the wrong affinity!

The rewards will be like the arena chests - weekly,but more!

The chests quality will be better if you beat them seven times a week, which means every day.

Also the chests will be rewarded with your gameprogress,which mean if you kill them one time that week,the reward in the chests will be less that if you kill them all seven times! 

Also there will be a stars for those chests(like 1 -3),which will be improved by time running the dungeon.

As fast as you complete it more stars will be that chest!

Lets go to the rewards:they can be like the Clan Boss chests- books gems,artefacts,but lets say that you kiled it 7 times and got 3 stars(this will be top chests) there will be some % that it will drop legendary hero!

Also it can give a reward of one week of 20-50% experiance,or even more chance to get bether items from dungeons,or more chance to get bether rewared from CB,or more % to get bether champs from gems and so on,and so on....... you can use the imagination!

And there you go,you have one more level in dungeon but with a really great improve game quality!

Let me know what you think about that idea!

Regards from Snakeyes!

Interesting.  Your idea does sound like it would make the game more fun and challenging for top tier players.  I had some ideas in relation to the dungeons as well.

After beating the last stage of the Spider, Ice Golem, Dragon, & Fire Knight dungeons 10x each, you unlock the chance of gaining special drops from the last stages of those dungeons.  However, these certain special drops can only be looted once.  After you obtain them, they won't drop anymore. 

Spider's Nest - a Legendary Elixir of Divine Stamina (grants you 2k energy)

Ice Golem's Peak - Legendary Ice Golem Rank 6 Armor Set (4 pieces - helm, gauntlets, chestplate, and boots).  Can be magically re-sized to fit all.  Even gnomes and halflings.  If such races exist in Teleria.  I don't know.

Dragon's Lair - A hoard of 5 million silver and 500 gems.

Fire Knight's Castle - The daughter of the Wizard King (from whom the Fire Knight originally took the castle) is being held captive there.  She is a Legendary (human) Mage.  Probably Magic or Void Affinity of the Banner Lord faction. 

There could also be Special Drops in the dungeons that would be in addition to the normal random drops, not instead of them.  So, for example, you could get a piece of armor from the Dragon's Lair and a treasure cache or a piece of dragon meat.  If the RNG was in your favor, of course.

You could have a chance of getting dragon meat from the Dragon's Lair.  Probably a very low chance.

Uncommon Dragon Meat - Upgrades rank and raises a Champion by 10 levels

Rare Dragon Meat - " " 20 levels

Epic Dragon Meat - " " 40 levels

Legendary Dragon Meat - " " Upgrades rank and levels a Champion straight to 60

Golem Grog from the Ice Golem.  Gives twice the amount of XP as regular XP Potions to any affinity.

The Fire Knight could have a chance of dropping skill books.*

The Spider could drop Lesser and Greater Venom.  A small dose mixed with the potions could reduce the number of potions needed to mix Greater and Superior potions by half.  Mixed with one Lesser Venom, only 5 Lesser Potions would be required to mix one Greater Potion.  Mixed with one Greater Venom, only 5 Greater Potions would be required to mix one Superior Potion.**

The Spider, Golem, Dragon, and Fire Knight dungeons could also give you a (small) chance to find a Hidden Treasure Cache.  This could be worth 10, 20, 30, or 40k, depending on the rarity of the treasure.***

*This relates to my idea for a new class of Champions called Auxiliary.  Let's say there's an Ancient Library inside the Fire Knight's Castle, full of arcane and mysterious tomes (as the castle originally belonged to a Wizard King whom the Fire Knight defeated and from whom he took the castle).  The Sage Auxiliary would give you a chance of finding/obtaining one of these tomes (Skill Books). 

**An Alchemist Auxiliary would be required to mix the right amount of venom with the potions, so that it would increase their potency and not kill your Champion.

***A Rogue Auxiliary would be required to find the hidden treasure caches. 

Note: The Sage, Alchemist, and Rogue Auxiliaries would have other non-combat related abilities besides the ones I mentioned here.  But I won't mention them here.  I have another thread about that called Auxiliary Champions and New Bastion Location Ideas.  It also mentions others kinds of additional Special Drops from the Dungeons which are related to the abilities of different Auxiliary Champions.

Apr 9, 2020, 16:5904/09/20
02/13/19

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion. :)
Apr 9, 2020, 20:2304/09/20
10/19/19

Those things you propose are really great,if they make them both will be great

What i am trying to say that in certain point the things just freeze,and it can be fixed so easy!

I thing that it will take time to be made something about the question because they already made a lot of changes,and i don't think that they have time for those things.

However will be great because when the players reach that point they don't have much things to do,and get bored........

So i am sure that a lot of them leave because of that and start to look for something new..............

I really hope that they will make something about that question!

Apr 9, 2020, 21:5504/09/20
Apr 9, 2020, 23:06(edited)
02/27/20
Snakeyes said:

Those things you propose are really great,if they make them both will be great

What i am trying to say that in certain point the things just freeze,and it can be fixed so easy!

I thing that it will take time to be made something about the question because they already made a lot of changes,and i don't think that they have time for those things.

However will be great because when the players reach that point they don't have much things to do,and get bored........

So i am sure that a lot of them leave because of that and start to look for something new..............

I really hope that they will make something about that question!

You're right.  Part of the major problem many massively multiplayer online games face is that often there's a limited number of things to do at end gam.  That is, unless or until new content is added.  Because the end game content is static.  But if dynamic end game content, such as the kind you suggest, could be implemented, than player interest would hopefully be retained for a longer period.  And player retention might therefore be increased.