All Categories

Bronze Arena

Bronze Arena

Search
Apr 7, 2020, 12:4704/07/20
04/01/20

Bronze Arena

Hello , i play for 6 days and i really like the game but i have an issue with the arena from day 1 i can't really do it , i constantly find myself with levels 40-60 in arena almost never lower , today i really hit the rock bottom , because i really wanted to earn some event points and i also have a mission to win 10 arena battles but after 4 refreshes i couldn't find 1 player to beat , my comp isn't very strong to be honest but still i would have expected to find players my level in the BRONZE arena. Why are these people here in bronze? At first i thought they might not play anymore but still they must be removed from arena, and most of them have battle pass or raid card so that's not the case , really people go to your division!
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 7, 2020, 13:5204/07/20
Apr 7, 2020, 14:09(edited)
02/27/20

Dorian98 said:

Hello , i play for 6 days and i really like the game but i have an issue with the arena from day 1 i can't really do it , i constantly find myself with levels 40-60 in arena almost never lower , today i really hit the rock bottom , because i really wanted to earn some event points and i also have a mission to win 10 arena battles but after 4 refreshes i couldn't find 1 player to beat , my comp isn't very strong to be honest but still i would have expected to find players my level in the BRONZE arena. Why are these people here in bronze? At first i thought they might not play anymore but still they must be removed from arena, and most of them have battle pass or raid card so that's not the case , really people go to your division!

The Arena is tough.  Some people may be down in lower tiers looking for easy wins true, but the thing is, each next higher tier is full of lvl 50s and 60s.  You can hardly reach Silver unless you have a lvl 60 or a couple Epics ranked/leveled up to 50 or a couple Legendaries on your team.  Bronze Tier IV is no joke.  Though it does also depend on team composition.  More experienced or knowledgeable players can probably make it to Silver with 4 lvl 50 rares, if they have the right Champions and good enough gear.

EDIT:  Also, I recently started a thread called The Order of Arena-Related Progress Missions Should be Changed.  I think it's back on page 4 now in this section.  But here's what I wrote, so you don't have to search for it...

"I don't think new players should worry about reaching Bronze III until after they've finished the Campaign Mission on Hard.  Reaching Silver can wait until they're finished with Brutal.  The Mission for getting 30 silver medals shouldn't appear until they're a quarter of the way through Nightmare.  Halfway through Nightmare they can get a Mission for reaching Gold tier.  Getting medals in Gold Tier can wait until they're 75% through Nightmare.  Then maybe they can get a Mission for reaching Platinum after they've cleared Nightmare.
Perhaps the order of the Missions made sense when the game was first released.  However, though I'm a new player, I'd wager that the Arena has become significantly more challenging since then...

...The thing is, the Progress Missions want you to reach Silver I before you "Clear Stage 7 of the Catacombs of Narbuk on Hard".  Should you really need a lvl 60 or even 4 lvl 50's b4 you do that?

And actually, they might as well change the Arena Challenge Missions and you give quests for reaching each tier of Bronze, Silver, etc." 

Apr 7, 2020, 13:5804/07/20
02/20/20
Unfortunately, this being the only PvP component means new players are at a dis-advantage. Players that have been playing for longer have better heroes and gear.  Sorry --- nothing I can say will help
Apr 7, 2020, 14:3804/07/20
04/01/20
Victory March said:

EDIT:  Also, I recently started a thread called The Order of Arena-Related Progress Missions Should be Changed.  I think it's back on page 4 now in this section.  But here's what I wrote, so you don't have to search for it...

"I don't think new players should worry about reaching Bronze III until after they've finished the Campaign Mission on Hard.  Reaching Silver can wait until they're finished with Brutal.  The Mission for getting 30 silver medals shouldn't appear until they're a quarter of the way through Nightmare.  Halfway through Nightmare they can get a Mission for reaching Gold tier.  Getting medals in Gold Tier can wait until they're 75% through Nightmare.  Then maybe they can get a Mission for reaching Platinum after they've cleared Nightmare.
Perhaps the order of the Missions made sense when the game was first released.  However, though I'm a new player, I'd wager that the Arena has become significantly more challenging since then...

...The thing is, the Progress Missions want you to reach Silver I before you "Clear Stage 7 of the Catacombs of Narbuk on Hard".  Should you really need a lvl 60 or even 4 lvl 50's b4 you do that?

And actually, they might as well change the Arena Challenge Missions and you give quests for reaching each tier of Bronze, Silver, etc." 

I totally agree that might make things less frustrating , since there would be no pressure for you to play arena until you are ready , awesome idea!
Apr 7, 2020, 14:4504/07/20
02/27/20
Dorian98 said:

Victory March said:

I totally agree that might make things less frustrating , since there would be no pressure for you to play arena until you are ready , awesome idea!
Thanks.  Hopefully, if they decide to change the Progress Missions, it will make things more pleasant for new players.
Apr 7, 2020, 15:2304/07/20
Apr 7, 2020, 15:24(edited)
06/22/19

Don't forget players who buys chickens, brews, etc. Even at low levels they can easily have max level champions and but doesnt care doing arena. 

I remember when I am at low levels, I look at the player if he has raid pass. Does not really mean anything in arena, but for me it is an indication that this guy might be spending much on the game and might already have good artifacts since he might be buying artifacts in the shop. So I skip them Lol

Apr 7, 2020, 15:5604/07/20
04/01/20
JoinME said:

Don't forget players who buys chickens, brews, etc. Even at low levels they can easily have max level champions and but doesnt care doing arena. 

I remember when I am at low levels, I look at the player if he has raid pass. Does not really mean anything in arena, but for me it is an indication that this guy might be spending much on the game and might already have good artifacts since he might be buying artifacts in the shop. So I skip them Lol

Might be but that should reflect in player level too, they are also very high player level , i wouldn't mind if someone was better than me but also new, i have raid card too, doesn't make a huge difference , you can level your champs a bit easier.
Apr 7, 2020, 18:0504/07/20
02/27/20

Bronze Tier II

Apr 7, 2020, 18:2304/07/20
Apr 7, 2020, 18:24(edited)
02/27/20

Maybe there should be a Newbie Tier called like, I don't know, Copper or Tin or something.  A special tier for new players that can't be entered after someone has been playing for a month or two?  Maybe three months?

EDIT:  Or maybe just call it Training Ground?
Apr 7, 2020, 21:2604/07/20
Apr 7, 2020, 21:57(edited)
02/27/20

Also, players wouldn't earn medals in the Training Ground, just a little silver.  And if the player leveled out of Tier IV of the Training Ground into Bronze, then he or she couldn't go back.  That would somewhat hamper the ability of Veteran players who start new accounts to sit down there and troll the really new players.  Or maybe Plarium IDs that have multiple accounts and have played before would still start in the same place as everyone currently starts?

EDIT:  Oh, and besides the time limit new players can spend in the training ground (let's say a month or two), there could also be a limit on how many wins a player can get before he or she is hurled up into Bronze.  This would also be a safeguard against Veteran players or new whales trolling the noobs.
Apr 7, 2020, 22:1804/07/20
03/22/20
Meh. It’s doable. I just started like 30 days ago and got to gold 4 rather quickly.