All Categories

Who six star next?

Who six star next?

Search
Apr 4, 2020, 07:0504/04/20
03/20/20

Who six star next?

Hi all, i started this game 2 weeks ago.

I six starred my starter champion kael, it helped me a lot with  farming brutal campaign and a little in arena offense.

Now i'm almost ready to six star my 2nd champion, but i'm really uncertain.

I think six-starring a champion requires a lot of time and resources, so i'm afraid of making a wrong choice.

My roster is: Valla 5*, Mausoleum mage 5* (full skilled), Apothecary 5* (full skilled), Jinglehunter 5*, Executioner 4*, Shaman, Ripper (i read that is the worst epic in the game... lol)  and Jizoh unbuilded.

If needed i can post an image.

I cleared all normal, hard an brutal campaign. In nightmare i'm stucked at 4-1.

I can do auto all 10 stage dungeons except spider (7) and Fire Knight's Castle (8).

My arena defense is not very successful (maybe 1 or 2 win per day)

Thanks a lot for any help!

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 4, 2020, 09:3204/04/20
02/20/20

Apothecary > Mausoleum Mage 

I don't know any of the other champions at end game. 

[Excellent] Apo is just unique and fantastic. He has a critical heal that can pretty much heal 75% HP which is massive and unique, and a huge speed boost. His base stats are fantastic and has a 3 hit A1 for FK. Still use him in my FK20 runs. Use him in CB runs up to Nightmare.

[Average] MM is ok, very useful for debuff heavy encounters like Dragon 20 or IG 20. I would prefer Sepulcher Sentinel if you have her, but I did build my MM up and he gave a lot of value in completing mid-game missions in D17-20 and IG17-20.

Apr 4, 2020, 13:3604/04/20
12/19/19
Apothecary. 100%
Apr 5, 2020, 20:4904/05/20
11/28/19

MM is great in arena. Defense up, remove debuffs, block debuffs, mild heal. Excellent in dragon. fast anf fairly tanky.

Apr 5, 2020, 22:1304/05/20
12/08/19

For ur progress i would your second 6 star to 100% apothecary

Mausoleum Mage is great but at moment apotheker helps u a lot and u can use him till endgame

Apothecary is godd in every part of the game including arena...i used him self for a long time until i get arbiter

Before Arbiter i used apothecary often in UNM Clanboss too....great champ
Apr 6, 2020, 12:3304/06/20
Apr 6, 2020, 12:46(edited)
06/19/17

What all of the others said - apothecary. I have been playing for a year and still use him.

Also he is much easier to ascent and book since he is rare.

This is given your current rooster. Normally as your second six star I would have recommended a champion that benefit more from being 6-star.

Apothecary can actually be really good as a 5-star since he just need health/defense and speed. But dosent seem the other champions you have are that good. Save your shards until next summon event (x2) comes up,

Lookout for some of these champions that might aid you alot:

Epics:

Royal guard, Tayrel, Thenasil, Juliana, Skullcrusher, Rheinbeast, Steelskull, Ultimate Galek, Zargala, Alure, Nazana, Peydma, Gorgorab, Husk, Miscreated monster, Sinesha, Doompriest, Sepulcher sentinel, Skullcrown

Rare:

Valerie, Elhain, Reliquary tender, Athel, Warmaiden, Soulbound Bowyer, Bellower, Haruspex, Gnarlhorn, Galek, Hellfang, Diabolist, Kael

Honurable mentions:

Occult Brawler (mostly clanboss champ as I see it)

Aothar (mostly clanboss champ as I see it)

Frozen banshee (mostly clanboss champ as I see it)

coldheart (mostly end-game viable - because she require good gear)

Edit:

You are very wise to think hard on which champions to 6-star. It does require alot of time and energy. So if you does not spend alot and have the patience it is worth it in the long run to save up so you can immdieately 6-star if you get a good pull

On a side note: I have not done the nigthmare campaign yet. It take up alot of you energy and the rewards are not that good. When you level do either 12.3 og 12.6 on brutal. 12.3 is the better ratio of silver and xp, while 12.6 is best if you focus on xp. Unless you can farm nigthmare with just one hero.

Edit (again)

Do not use epic or legendary skillbooks until you are 100% the champion will be really good. These books are extremely rare. As a rule of thump if you dont wanna 6-star him dont book him! Also I highly recommend checking out videos about any epic or legendary champion you think you might use books on.

I recommend to start with focus on progressing on the dragon and level up champions that fill that role first. The dragon is not that hard and once you can get 6 star items you get something that is useful for end-game.

Apr 6, 2020, 14:5904/06/20
12/19/19
Hope you picked apothecary.  I have no legendaries and still use Apo everywhere except arena (CB, Dragon 20, IG20, FK19, Spider 14 so far) One thing I'd add is don't worry about nightmare campaign right now. You are just wasting energy. And like already said, save all your epic books for your next really good epic. And save shards for 2x event.  You are off to an excellent start.
Apr 7, 2020, 06:5704/07/20
03/20/20

First of all thanks all for the answers.

I understand that the only two champions that are worth six star are apothecary and mm.

In the meantime, I found Jarang: I read that it is not bad in the dungeons/clan boss for the leader skill and for the attack buff, but I think it is not enough. It is not an epic top.

The thing is, I'm a little dead-end: apart from farming for six starring champions, I have no idea how to make progress. You tell me not to focus on the nightmare campaign, so what's the next step? Minotaur? dragon? ice peak golem? spider for accessories?

I cleared all dungeon 10 level, what should i focus on?

As long as I'm not sure which direction to take, I think it's best to keep the six starring option right now.

Apr 7, 2020, 09:3504/07/20
06/19/17
Id focus on six starring and progressing on dragon.
Apr 11, 2020, 10:5304/11/20
Apr 11, 2020, 10:56(edited)
03/20/20

Hi guys,  will update you on my situation. 

I ranked up the apothecary to six stars.

Now with all the presents these days, I'm almost ready to bring a third champion to six stars.

In the meantime, I found Alure and Battlesage (my first epic void).

Now the question is always the same: who should I bring to six stars? i Have now Valla, Mausoleum mage, Alure, Jarang or Battlesage. I don't consider Jinglehunter, now that I have Battlesage I don't even need leaderskill anymore.

I use jarang for dungeon leaderskill and attack reduction, but it's squishy and doesn't convince me very much.

Mausoleum mage I find that it is formidable in the dragon, spider and generally in the arena for cleanse, increase def and heal. Very good.

Valla:  Nobody takes it into consideration, but I also find it formidable. She is very resistant and difficult to break down, and it's in the arena offense that it shines for the most part: with all these shields, with high accuracy she is able to remove them and weaken the defense. Also very useful in dungeons for weak def. 

Alure and Battlesage I haven't built them yet, but I read that the former is formidable in the fire knight castle, the latter in the spider. I also believe that the second skill of alure can give rise to an excellent combo with the weak def of valla.

Am I really tempted to ranked up mm or Valla for now, any suggestions?

Thanks a lot to everyone

Apr 11, 2020, 11:4404/11/20
02/20/20

diddoluz said:

I understand that the only two champions that are worth six star are apothecary and mm.

In the meantime, I found Jarang: I read that it is not bad in the dungeons/clan boss for the leader skill and for the attack buff, but I think it is not enough. It is not an epic top.

The thing is, I'm a little dead-end: apart from farming for six starring champions, I have no idea how to make progress. You tell me not to focus on the nightmare campaign, so what's the next step? Minotaur? dragon? ice peak golem? spider for accessories?

As long as I'm not sure which direction to take, I think it's best to keep the six starring option right now.

It is 100% crucial you do the Arbiter missions. This not only gives you clear direction, but rewards you with one of the best champions in game: void legendary Arbiter.  The only thing not in those missions is Faction Wars, which you should do daily.

Until you do that, nothing else matters.
Apr 11, 2020, 12:1304/11/20
08/26/19
Arena for Great Hall upgrades and all dungeons for better equpment are your priorities. All other activities are filler. 
Apr 11, 2020, 14:2804/11/20
03/20/20

Ethan said:

diddoluz said:

It is 100% crucial you do the Arbiter missions. This not only gives you clear direction, but rewards you with one of the best champions in game: void legendary Arbiter.  The only thing not in those missions is Faction Wars, which you should do daily.

Until you do that, nothing else matters.

HI, i really doing it. 

But it's 3-4 days i'm stucked on quest "upgrade a great hall to level 4". 

It requires 400 silver medal, and i can farm around 70-80 per day (i'm silver II). And after this, there will be a second upgrade to level 4. So it requires a lot of time.

So Meanwhile i'm farming food for rank up to 6 stars monsters and i don't know who will be the next.
Apr 13, 2020, 22:3704/13/20
12/19/19
Alure is really good in dungeons (golem, fk, early spider, all keeps and mino) and doesn't need books as it is her A1 that is awesome. TM doesn't work on CB or dragon so not as useful there. 
Apr 23, 2020, 13:1404/23/20
Apr 23, 2020, 13:17(edited)
03/20/20

Ok, it's time to ask here another time.

I six starred and full ascended/60 Kael, Apothecary and Alure.

Meanwhile i found my first Legendary Big'un last night and Coldheart 10 mins ago.

MY SITUATION:

Dungeons:

Ice Peak Golem: stage 13 - Team: Jarang(L), Kael, Apo, Alure, MM

Dragon's Lair: stage 13 -  Team: Jarang(L), Kael, Apo, Big'un, MM

Fire Knight's Castle: stage 12 (But i never tried Coldheart here cause is unbuilded ATM) - Team: Jarang(L), Kael, Apo, Alure, MM

Spider's Den: stage 9 (But i never tried Coldheart here cause is unbuilded ATM) - Team: Kael(L), Apo, Alure, MM, Big'un

Minotaur's Labyrinth: stage 12 - Team: depends, generally the core is Kael/Apo

All elemental Keeps i reached 12/13 stages.

Arena: i'm silver II, 1500 around

Arena Defense: Valla(L), Kael, Apo, MM

Arena Offense: Battlesage(L), Kael, Apo, Valla/MM/Big'un it depend on situation

Arbiter's Missions:

I completed 2/4 Arbiter's Branch mission, i'm stucked atm on 11/75 of 3rd Branch: reach silver III on arena.

Campaign:

I cleared all normal, hard and brutal campaign (252/252 all).

I reached 5-2 on Nightmare campaign

Now i can six star a champion, who should i six star between:

Big'un, Coldheart, Mausoleum Mage, Battlesage, Valla, Jarang?

Coldheart and MM are full skilled.

I have to think hard, because i will no able to six star a champion for some time.

Thanks All.