All Categories

I wanna reach platinum arena! Need tipps from advanced players!

Search
Apr 3, 2020, 14:2204/03/20
12/08/19

So finally i got arbiter, so i decided to go to platinum if i can reach it.

My actual team is arbiter, dutchess, rotos, and i switch between rhazin and madame serris

I just equipped my arbiter and without good glyphes (2 gear has no glyphes) i reched 306 speed ...i think thats ok

My question is....no books for arbiter left.....is it possible without booking her and is it possible with this teamcombo or should i take other champs inside.

I know u need diferent champs for differnet teams but is this a good teamcombo or not. I think my speed is ok...dutchess has 270, rhazin 215 and rhotos 190.

What about resistance how many u need there?

Acc: Rhazin has 240, arbiter 180 and madame serris 400.....do i need more?

Thx for ur tipps, because i have no plan when arena goes higher because i was farming last months between 3000 and 3300 points

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 3, 2020, 15:3404/03/20
01/18/20
99.99% Abiter is from shards. if you got her from mission, the bigger question is how. 
Apr 3, 2020, 16:3804/03/20
12/08/19
It is from missions i play now for months and i got lucky to get bad el kazar and dutchess the last months.
Apr 3, 2020, 17:5604/03/20
02/20/20

MaxBT said:

99.99% Abiter is from shards. if you got her from mission, the bigger question is how. 

ROFL. 99% is from missions. Arbiter is Void. The price x probability of getting her from shards is insane.  Everyone has got her from missions.

Apr 3, 2020, 18:0004/03/20
02/20/20

Well your team composition is better than mine, and I am in Plat, so you should have no problem. You need to gear them properly, which I am sure you have. I don't have duchess and I don't have rotos :( 

The team composition you have is very standard, similar to 70-90% of teams in platinum. So you might have to think of a counter version to your own team....

I use Brakus (force) to 1 shot Rotos, as a counter.  

My team is:  Arbiter (300 speed) > Valyrie (counter attack) > Khris (AOE taunt) > Brakus (singe target nuke)  OR Skullcrown (aoe nuke)

It's not as good as what you have, but it's what I got. It's kinda keeps me just on edge of Platinum

Apr 3, 2020, 18:1304/03/20
12/08/19

Ethan said:

Well your team composition is better than mine, and I am in Plat, so you should have no problem. You need to gear them properly, which I am sure you have. I don't have duchess and I don't have rotos :( 

The team composition you have is very standard, similar to 70-90% of teams in platinum. So you might have to think of a counter version to your own team....

I use Brakus (force) to 1 shot Rotos, as a counter.  

My team is:  Arbiter (300 speed) > Valyrie (counter attack) > Khris (AOE taunt) > Brakus (singe target nuke)  OR Skullcrown (aoe nuke)

It's not as good as what you have, but it's what I got. It's kinda keeps me just on edge of Platinum

Thx for your good replies always ethan!!

I am now 150 points away from platinum and it was not hard until jet...i thought it will be more difficult

But i think the problem will be to stay in platinum when saison ends :-)

Gearing is not the problem, i think i am a advanced player :-) but i never went higher than 3300 points, thats why i asked

But against the really good players i think i need a better great hall and much more resistance...except dutchess i suck there

Nov 10, 2020, 19:4711/10/20
10/09/20

Is it better to have Attack Champions or Defense or HP or Support? 

I see the support champions have great spells like revive champions, heal being the best options, but only the legendary champions have those abilities. 

The ways to increase potency of a champion is acend using potions, artifacts at lvl 16, upgrade skills using tomes, bonuses in great hall . are there are there any other ways?

Nov 10, 2020, 20:0411/10/20
Nov 10, 2020, 20:04(edited)
04/13/20
SniperGaurav

Is it better to have Attack Champions or Defense or HP or Support? 

I see the support champions have great spells like revive champions, heal being the best options, but only the legendary champions have those abilities. 

The ways to increase potency of a champion is acend using potions, artifacts at lvl 16, upgrade skills using tomes, bonuses in great hall . are there are there any other ways?

1. Is it better to have Attack Champions or Defense or HP or Support?  

Well, that depends heavily on the content you are building your team for.

2.  I see the support champions have great spells like revive champions, heal being the best options, but only the legendary champions have those abilities. 

Nope, that is definitely not true. The game is full of awesome Epic and even Rare Support champions.

3. The ways to increase potency of a champion is acend using potions, artifacts at lvl 16, upgrade skills using tomes, bonuses in great hall . are there are there any other ways? 

The strongest champions are *6, level 60, fully ascended, booked where appropriate (depending on content), using *6 level 16 Artifacts with properly chosen primary stats and with lucky substat rolls, with maxed out lucky glyph rolls, and with proper Masteries for their roles. Of course, maxed out Great Hall and Platinum Arena stats bonuses help a lot too.

Nov 10, 2020, 20:2911/10/20
05/16/19

To answer OP's original question: you can probably reach Platinum now if you really go for it. 

Honestly you need more champion options, also a lot more speed and accuracy- but if reaching Platinum tier is the only goal, yours should be enough to do so (especially with how arena is so easy nowadays). 

But with that being said, it'd be wise to manage expectations since just reaching Platinum is a lot different from finishing in Platinum tier at arena reset.  

Nov 10, 2020, 20:5011/10/20
04/13/20
Lxzy

To answer OP's original question: you can probably reach Platinum now if you really go for it. 

Honestly you need more champion options, also a lot more speed and accuracy- but if reaching Platinum tier is the only goal, yours should be enough to do so (especially with how arena is so easy nowadays). 

But with that being said, it'd be wise to manage expectations since just reaching Platinum is a lot different from finishing in Platinum tier at arena reset.  

If the OP is still playing, I would say that their selection of champions may have improved a bit since 3rd April 2020.😉

Nov 11, 2020, 07:4011/11/20
05/16/19
WatchdogCZ

If the OP is still playing, I would say that their selection of champions may have improved a bit since 3rd April 2020.😉

Siked by a zombie thread 🙈

Nov 11, 2020, 08:3811/11/20
07/31/20

OP is now zombie as well, lol.