All Categories

Advice on Spider's Den Level 14 on Auto

Search
Apr 1, 2020, 19:1204/01/20
05/07/19

Hey all,

So I've posted on reddit asking for some advice, and I'm almost at my wit's end in trying to complete this stupid stage.  The best success I've had seems to be Gorgorab with Ultimate Galek for HP Burn, and Alure for turn meter reduction.... but I'm not really able to get the Spider past 50% health down before things go south.  

I think I may just need a capable tank.  Valkyrie and Stag Knight would do well were it not for Spider's Magic affinity, and I've tried Skullcrusher but the spiderlings never target him, even though I've gotten his HP down to about 26k.   I'm hoping once I get Reliquary Keeper up a bit, that could change things. 

Figured I'd post again hoping for a lightbulb to go off from someone.  Appreciate it!  And yes, before you say anything, I've watched videos on it and looked at numerous posts on the same topic.  Thanks!

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 1, 2020, 19:2304/01/20
12/19/19

You should be set with that roster on 15. I just completed 14 mission with apo, gorg, monster, alure, armiger. I would think you could do 15 with valk, gorg, tayrel, ult galek and 1 more. I'm not good with images for heroes I don't have so I might be missing something in your arsenal 

Apr 2, 2020, 07:0504/02/20
Apr 2, 2020, 07:11(edited)
02/13/19

Hi,

I'd suggest: Tayrel, Nethril, Valk, Ult Galek and Gorgorab.

I use a similar team for stage 20: Arbiter, Nethril, MM, Ult Galek and Rhazin.
Apr 2, 2020, 07:4804/02/20
02/20/20

First, you have better heroes than most people that complete all missions, so don't doubt your roster. Also most of us never had Royal Guard or Coldheart when we did all the missions, so don't let the videos fool you (they are for speed runs)

1. Your main goal is to identify a reliable tank: a) 90% always targeted, b) high defence and resistance (200+).  Weak-affinity defence champions are ideal (such as Valk). If she dies, it means her gear sucks, because my Valk can stand in Spider 20 for 35-40 minutes (seriously)

2. Your next one is to have 1-2 high DPS to take down the mother spider. 

2a - Ultimate Galek - HP burn works amazing on spiders

2b - Nethril (also amazing), or maybe Kael. The problem here is Nethril is weak affinity and he will be targeted instead of Valk. So you need to either give Nethril lot's of HP gear (over 35k and over Valk).

4. Your next one is a Turn Meter manipulator to buy you more time between heals. If you have Nethril from above - great. Tyrael also good and also debuff enemies.

5. Final team member should depend on your play experience. When you fail - are members dying or you are not putting out enough damage? Pick someone not spirit affinity that can help you fill in gaps in the above 1-4 slots.

So I recommend:  Valk (Tank + CA), Ult. Galek (DPS), Nethril (need re-gear) or Kael (easier), Tyrael, and maybe your tower dude or Nethril/Kael.

Apr 2, 2020, 17:1704/02/20
06/19/17

I think you would need gorgorab to get the benefits of ultimate galek.

I you need more damage dont count out turvold. He do some amazing damage even upto high-end spider
Apr 3, 2020, 20:5804/03/20
05/07/19

Appreciate the help,  all!

Looks like I'll be running Valk, Nethril, Tayrel, Gorgorab and Ult Galek.  I'll regear em and see if I can get past this damn arachnid.  Thanks!
Dec 20, 2020, 13:4812/20/20
04/06/20
Raptor

First, you have better heroes than most people that complete all missions, so don't doubt your roster. Also most of us never had Royal Guard or Coldheart when we did all the missions, so don't let the videos fool you (they are for speed runs)

1. Your main goal is to identify a reliable tank: a) 90% always targeted, b) high defence and resistance (200+).  Weak-affinity defence champions are ideal (such as Valk). If she dies, it means her gear sucks, because my Valk can stand in Spider 20 for 35-40 minutes (seriously)

2. Your next one is to have 1-2 high DPS to take down the mother spider. 

2a - Ultimate Galek - HP burn works amazing on spiders

2b - Nethril (also amazing), or maybe Kael. The problem here is Nethril is weak affinity and he will be targeted instead of Valk. So you need to either give Nethril lot's of HP gear (over 35k and over Valk).

4. Your next one is a Turn Meter manipulator to buy you more time between heals. If you have Nethril from above - great. Tyrael also good and also debuff enemies.

5. Final team member should depend on your play experience. When you fail - are members dying or you are not putting out enough damage? Pick someone not spirit affinity that can help you fill in gaps in the above 1-4 slots.

So I recommend:  Valk (Tank + CA), Ult. Galek (DPS), Nethril (need re-gear) or Kael (easier), Tyrael, and maybe your tower dude or Nethril/Kael.

Thank you so much for this advice! I had been stuck on Spider 14 for what seems like forever until I read your post.