All Categories

Missions for Abiter, too much

Search
Apr 1, 2020, 18:4304/01/20
01/18/20

I have read some final Mission's tasks to earn Abiter, suddenly I have a funny thought:

- A man asked to marry daughter of a millionaire, a millionaire tell him: no, don't think about it unless you have 1 billion dollars.

- But if he has 1 billion dollars, what he else need from a million-dollar-girl ? 

Similar story to Abiter and her missions, that you have to do all dungeons last stages on auto 10 times + do 100 millions dam to Nightmare boss + earning 5000+ gold medals for lvl 10 (you walk up and down platinum tiers like go shopping). 

What else you think Abiter would add to player's achievements ? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 1, 2020, 18:5604/01/20
12/19/19

I think removal of the dungeon completion on auto is the only necessary change. To be forced to strategize on auto is the only unfair requirement as the AI is beyond terrible. For those that say this would be unfair to those that completed it this way, I kindly disagree. New players will never catch up to longterm players due to gear advantages that can only be gained over significant time and $$$. Both of which are fair advantages.

The medals is a pain, especially in the beginning but a necessary evil for growth in the game. Once you get to gold 4 in arena and can farm dragon 20 all the other missions will fall into place. Except spider, this requires very specific heroes. I'll be able to complete everything before I can do spider 15 with no legendary hero. The CB are dumb and will probably require gems to buy keys or BP purchase, but still doable. I just need to save shards, have some rng luck or build more armigers and "cheat". Hopefully can avoid the latter. 
Apr 1, 2020, 21:0304/01/20
02/27/20
I wonder how many players have won the Arbiter.  This game was released a year and nine months ago right?
Apr 1, 2020, 21:1904/01/20
03/22/20
I’m 30 days in and about to start the last set of 30 missions or so. Not looking forward to this at all, lol. But she’s well worth it. 
Apr 2, 2020, 07:1604/02/20
02/13/19
Trips said:

I think removal of the dungeon completion on auto is the only necessary change. To be forced to strategize on auto is the only unfair requirement as the AI is beyond terrible. For those that say this would be unfair to those that completed it this way, I kindly disagree. New players will never catch up to longterm players due to gear advantages that can only be gained over significant time and $$$. Both of which are fair advantages.

The medals is a pain, especially in the beginning but a necessary evil for growth in the game. Once you get to gold 4 in arena and can farm dragon 20 all the other missions will fall into place. Except spider, this requires very specific heroes. I'll be able to complete everything before I can do spider 15 with no legendary hero. The CB are dumb and will probably require gems to buy keys or BP purchase, but still doable. I just need to save shards, have some rng luck or build more armigers and "cheat". Hopefully can avoid the latter. 
Agree, I couldn't beat Spider 20 on auto for a long time 'cause of the ai.
Apr 2, 2020, 07:3504/02/20
02/20/20

1. Do you need Arbiter by the time you get Arbiter.  Answer: YES in arena and faction wars, maybe less so for dungeons and CB.   Arbiter is the best speed lead even in top 20 arena, and the 2nd most popular team member in Platinum arena behind Rotos, ahead of Siphi. 

2. Are the missions hard? Yes, but I always found the arena ones (3-4k gold tokens) harder than the Auto XX. I would focus on 2 aspects:  A) Auto Spider 20,  B) Arena from early on, because everything else is considerably easier. Clan Boss is not nearly as a problem compared to A and B (just get more keys).

You may also find that certain choke points like Spider Auto 17 or Fire Knight 17 is harder due to affinity issues. 

3. Leave 1 good champion of every affinity on 5 star, because there are 4 non retrospective missions to 6 star them

That's all my advice. Earlier you can far Spider 20 and Arena Gold IV the faster to Arbiter.
Apr 2, 2020, 09:2404/02/20
01/18/20

Ethan said:

1. Do you need Arbiter by the time you get Arbiter.  Answer: YES in arena and faction wars, maybe less so for dungeons and CB.   Arbiter is the best speed lead even in top 20 arena, and the 2nd most popular team member in Platinum arena behind Rotos, ahead of Siphi. 

2. Are the missions hard? Yes, but I always found the arena ones (3-4k gold tokens) harder than the Auto XX. I would focus on 2 aspects:  A) Auto Spider 20,  B) Arena from early on, because everything else is considerably easier. Clan Boss is not nearly as a problem compared to A and B (just get more keys).

You may also find that certain choke points like Spider Auto 17 or Fire Knight 17 is harder due to affinity issues. 

3. Leave 1 good champion of every affinity on 5 star, because there are 4 non retrospective missions to 6 star them

That's all my advice. Earlier you can far Spider 20 and Arena Gold IV the faster to Arbiter.

Why you think I would take an advice from people who can't do it ? 

My advice: First achieve it, then give advice. 

No, not that, do not give advice people all advice are sucked, why ? Have you ever seen a billionaire give advice that make other people billionaire ? That is my advice for your life, take that. 

Apr 2, 2020, 09:5204/02/20
Apr 2, 2020, 09:54(edited)
01/18/20

Valdys said:

Trips said:

Agree, I couldn't beat Spider 20 on auto for a long time 'cause of the ai.

I would tell another story:

- A student meet his teacher and ask: why we have to learn Algorithm Architecture Programming Mathematics (not exact the name), the programming language is like 1960 (*), no one use anymore. 

(* that was super hard programming language, even 20 years before the 1st programming language: Basic, 1 of his exercise making a Roman number counter cost 2000 lines of code and 1 month to do, as hard as getting Abiter in this game).

The teacher reply:

- That is the only thing I can teach.

-  I have to pay hard for it to get the degree, all students also have to pay to get the degree. (**)

Similar, you already paid too hard for it, you don't want other get it easier. (** although the progress to earn it is useless to all)

Apr 2, 2020, 12:3004/02/20
02/13/19

The missions are for mid-end game, you shouldn't be able to get Arbiter in early game. Dungeons 20 are for mid-end game.

This is why the missions are not easy.
Apr 2, 2020, 13:0404/02/20
Apr 2, 2020, 13:04(edited)
10/17/19
Make max lvl 17 in missions, i need arbitrer for complete lvl 20 dungeons, no sense take her after lvl 20
Apr 3, 2020, 01:1704/03/20
01/20/20
When doing auto, pick your targets. It helps to limit the AI’s bad choices.
Apr 3, 2020, 12:5404/03/20
02/20/20

MaxBT said:

Ethan said:

No, not that, do not give advice people all advice are sucked, why ? Have you ever seen a billionaire give advice that make other people billionaire ? That is my advice for your life, take that. 

What on earth are you talking about. I have had Arbiter for ages.  
Apr 3, 2020, 20:1404/03/20
Apr 3, 2020, 20:16(edited)
02/27/20
Ethan said:

MaxBT said:

Ethan said:

How long did it take you to acquire the Arbiter after you started playing?  And are you a free player, a sometimes paying player, a frequently paying player, or a whale?  Unless that's too personal of a question, of course.
Apr 3, 2020, 20:2304/03/20
Apr 3, 2020, 20:34(edited)
02/20/20

Victory March said:

Ethan said:

MaxBT said:

Ethan said:

How long did it take you to acquire the Arbiter after you started playing?  And are you a free player, a sometimes paying player, a frequently paying player, or a whale?  Unless that's too personal of a question, of course.

Frequent paying player (I only buy the mini packs now and again for energy and arena tokens) and 25-30 days (I am on 48 days now - happy to screenshot if that's so unbelievable).  I had 1 legendary, no Coldheart / Royal Guard, no void champions, when I completed it. You can see my team composition, it's pretty average to be honest

1. Miscreated Monster was a big carry on spiders and arena

2. Inferno Baronness

3. Tyrael 

4. Apothecary

5. Tyrant Ixlimor

Here is what I did do:

A. Watch **** load of Youtube videos on how to beat each stage

B. Experimented a lot with compositions to understand why I failed and how I can tinker speed and gear to accomplish each part

C. I found arena really hard, because my champions weren't fast and I didn't get MM until really late. So that's why it was a problem for me, but maybe not other people. I had to cheat and refresh arena frequently to find level 1 teams :(

So, yes it is hard; but it is doable and I don't think it has anything to do with money. Money can buy you more energy or gems, but that has very little to do with difficulty, it just means if you do 10 missions in 1 day or 10 days.

The main poster is complaining they are too hard, not too slow.

Apr 3, 2020, 20:3904/03/20
Apr 3, 2020, 20:39(edited)
02/27/20
Ethan said:

Victory March said:

Ethan said:

MaxBT said:

Ethan said:

Frequent paying player (I only buy the mini packs now and again for energy and arena tokens) and 25-30 days (I am on 48 days now - happy to screenshot if that's so unbelievable).  I had 1 legendary, no Coldheart / Royal Guard, no void champions, when I completed it. You can see my team composition, it's pretty average to be honest

1. Miscreated Monster was a big carry on spiders and arena

2. Inferno Baronness

3. Tyrael 

4. Apothecary

5. Tyrant Ixlimor

Here is what I did do:

A. Watch **** load of Youtube videos on how to beat each stage

B. Experimented a lot with compositions to understand why I failed and how I can tinker speed and gear to accomplish each part

C. I found arena really hard, because my champions weren't fast and I didn't get MM until really late. So that's why it was a problem for me, but maybe not other people. I had to cheat and refresh arena frequently to find level 1 teams :(

So, yes it is hard; but it is doable and I don't think it has anything to do with money. Money can buy you more energy or gems, but that has very little to do with difficulty, it just means if you do 10 missions in 1 day or 10 days.

The main poster is complaining they are too hard, not too slow.

Cool.  Thanks for answering.  And I wasn't implying that paying might necessarily make it easier, just possibly faster.  Depending on the player, of course. 
Apr 3, 2020, 21:3804/03/20
12/19/19
What does targeting on auto mean?
Apr 3, 2020, 22:2104/03/20
Apr 4, 2020, 08:55(edited)
08/26/19

Fun fact: I completed the last mission today and took the Arbiter (in fact, I just unlocked her, I plan to actually take her tomorrow when the Summon Rush starts). You know: the more - the better. You should not miss an opportunity when you are a f2p. (edit - I just realise it's "rush" event, so no point to wait to claim her, lol) 

To answer some of the OP's questions, or rather his doubts about whether it's worth it, is it possible, etc.

Judging by the time of registration in the forum, I'm in the beginning of the eighth month of play. I have not spent a penny during the time I've played. I haven't bought any packages, passes, Amazon reward or anything else so far and i plan to continue this way. The reasons for this are purely ethical - I like the game but i don't like Plarium and the way they run the game and treat their fan base, but this is irrelevant to the topic. The point is that I am a entirely F2P player. 

Does Arbiter worth the efforts at this stage of the game? It is different for everyone i guess - for me she will fit well in my arena team and in some of the dungeons for speeding those runs. Especially for my Golem team she will be of great value, for my arena team she will replace my 5/50 Golden Reaped for extra turn meter.

Does path to Arbiter is easy/hard/impossible? For me it was easy at the begging, pain in the ass in the middle and start to get source of enjoyment and steady income (energy, gems) when i start to observe what awaits me ahead and start to plan accordingly. If you run blindly without any preparation and thought involved you will face many hard walls which you can avoid with little planning.

The worst parts of this progress mission are those which do not depend on you, you don't have any information, you can't be prepared and for which you can do nothing - that part when you need to ascend 6 rank champion from every affinity and they didn't count already ascended champions, even that you may ascend them literally half an hour before that. The way Plarium manage that part without any info in advance to help people avoid this frustration is.... i don't know how to put this right without getting into rage mode.

The other part is f@cking auto part and champions AI. I can beat Spider 20 in manual in about 30 sec or less but It took me two, three weeks or probably more, tons of silver, energy and countless tries of switching gear, champions, tuning speed and more, just to overcome champions abysmal AI. Well, that part WASN'T FUN AT ALL!  You didn't feel like you fight against that difficult dungeon boss or something, you just fight against bad programmers mistakes and that's something that didn't feels right.

So... yeah i get her. Are seven months a long time to get an Arbiter if you are a f2p account? I don't know and it doesn't matter. What matters is that it is not impossible and not too difficult in case one wonders.

Apr 3, 2020, 22:3404/03/20
08/26/19
Trips said:

On auto you can still click on certain enemy to focus your champions single target spells on him. That target will get red targeting circle under his feet and your champs will prioritize him when they use single target spell. Sometime can be very helpful for tricky situations when you want specific enemy to die faster than others. Like this one with block damage before Dragon, hehehehe :)
Apr 3, 2020, 23:0304/03/20
02/27/20
Daering said:

Trips said:

On auto you can still click on certain enemy to focus your champions single target spells on him. That target will get red targeting circle under his feet and your champs will prioritize him when they use single target spell. Sometime can be very helpful for tricky situations when you want specific enemy to die faster than others. Like this one with block damage before Dragon, hehehehe :)
Interesting.  I didn't know you could do that on Auto.  Thanks. 
Apr 4, 2020, 08:5104/04/20
02/20/20
Victory March said:

Daering said:

Trips said:

Interesting.  I didn't know you could do that on Auto.  Thanks. 
WTF I didn't know that either. lol  OMG all those auto fails ....
Apr 4, 2020, 09:0004/04/20
08/26/19
This helps me alot on some midlle Golem stages to focus on that minion on the left with heal gebuff which was back then way more dangerous for me than DD.