All Categories

Will players get compensation over the plague of bugs?

Search
Mar 25, 2020, 17:4203/25/20
03/22/20

-100 Multi battle attempts for battle pass

-Potion/artifact collecting missions

-Arena rewards not being rewarded at and of the week

-The 2000 "free" energy not being delivered to some

All these broken aspects of the game, many of which have yet to be fixed, and actual money out of playera pockets with no response from the developers.

4 potions I collected in about 700 energy worth of attempts. Filled an ingame support ticket. I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE TO. So I went onto the support section of the forums to see countless posts and several HUNDRED replies from other players encountering the exact same issue. THERE WAS NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT BY ANY PLARIUM MODERATORS FOR 4 DAYS! over this time frame more and more people kept having the same issue. No posts by PLARIUM ingame, no responses to support tickets, nothing!

Even after moderators posted it would "be fixed tomorrow", a week after thousands had been affected by it, the forum still continues to have posts about the same bug still existing to this very day despite moderators telling the public they have been fixed.

Everyone wants to know if they are going to be compensated for the resources they wasted on these broken missions that YOU, PLARIUM, didnt inform the community about. And the battle pass perks are perks you get through A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION FEE,  but hey, those people  dont deserve a refund when they dont receive the benefits of their purchase.

I have yet to even try to complete the mission I'm stuck on because it took 700 energy to only win FOUR superior arcane potions and I'm not wasting what little energy I have left when There has yet to be an official announcement that the bug has even been fixed, and looking at the forums today it still hasnt.

This entire ordeal is outrageous and Only snowballed into the situation that it is because of the complete and total lack of communication and responsibility by you, the developers, to address the issue publicly ingame which would have allowed players to avoid these broken missions and not waste their resources on trying to complete them. Resources many used REAL LIFE MOMEY TO OBTAIN.

I am an actual paying customer who has made several ingame purchases over the months I have been playing this game and this whole experience has been nothing short of a slap In the face.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 27, 2020, 04:3503/27/20
03/22/20

How long does PLARIUM intend to avoid this question?

Or even address the plague of glitches currently engulfing the game?