All Categories

Clan Boss roster help!

Clan Boss roster help!

Search
Mar 25, 2020, 15:5403/25/20
08/22/19

Clan Boss roster help!

While i'm fairly new I've tried to do some research on Clan Boss and the game itself, I am a f2p player for the most part, although i'll grab a few small $10 deals on holidays or something.

Gear / Scrolls are getting to the point where it's not a huge deal and I can 6 star anyone on this list in a reasonable amount of time so that isn't a big problem.

Before I list my champions i'll list the current team i've been using.

Apothecary (3x speed)

Sepulcher Sentinel (2x speed set 1x Defense)

Coldheart (Was in lifesteal, but now in Savage/Crit Dmg with Crit Dmg +20% mastery instead of GS because I need her dps for high dungeons, I know this drastically cut down my CB dungeon a bit which is why i'm here)

Kael (In lifesteal)

Madame Serris (In shield/speed set. I know shield is bad for CB  but I use her for a lot of dungeons/Arena also)

The roster I have available are as follows

LEGENDARY (I don't think any of these are viable but i'll list them since its a short list lol)

Big 'Un

Mortu-Macaab

Elder Skarg

Cilian the Lucky

War Mother

Wurlim Frostking

(currently working on Scarhide fusion)

EPICS (Going to narrow my Epic list to champions that i've found online places to keep this as short as possible)

Madame Serris

Sepulcher Sentinel

Elure

Nazana

Miscreated Monster

Doompirest

Juliana

Ultimate Galek

Stagknight

Steelskull

Basher

Cagebreaker

Vrask

RARES

Athel

Apothecary

Kael

Frozen Banshee

Gravechiller

Coffin Smasher

-----

I know this is a long post so I just want to say thank you so much for any input about what team and maybe even what sets to put on them. Good luck with your shard pulls!!!

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 25, 2020, 16:0703/25/20
12/19/19

LOL. I don't know how new you are, I'm 90+ days and my only legendary is Wurlim from BP. You have some crazy good chars. 

Questions:

• Who do you have at 60?
  • Who do you have at 50?
  • I assume you are farming 12.3 Brutal? 
  • What is your current CB team?
  • How many Lego books do you have? Have you booked any Legos?
  • How many epic books do you have? Have you booked any Epics?
You want to 60 a farmer that is useful elsewhere, if you don't have a 60 yet.  MM isn't fast farmer (actually can be with great gear), but you will 60 eventually anyway. Apo would be my 2nd for sure. Only Rare books needed.  Further down the road Alure (dungeons/FK) and Doompriest (Dungeons) are great because you don't need to book.  But don't think those two should be in top 5 to 60.  

Mar 25, 2020, 16:1503/25/20
08/22/19

Trips said:

LOL. I don't know how new you are, I'm 90+ days and my only legendary is Wurlim from BP. You have some crazy good chars. 

Questions:

• Who do you have at 60?
  • Who do you have at 50?
  • I assume you are farming 12.3 Brutal? 
  • What is your current CB team?
  • How many Lego books do you have? Have you booked any Legos?
  • How many epic books do you have? Have you booked any Epics?
You want to 60 a farmer that is useful elsewhere, if you don't have a 60 yet.  MM isn't fast farmer (actually can be with great gear), but you will 60 eventually anyway. Apo would be my 2nd for sure. Only Rare books needed.  Further down the road Alure (dungeons/FK) and Doompriest (Dungeons) are great because you don't need to book.  But don't think those two should be in top 5 to 60.  

I belive I started in November so I guess new probably isn't needed to clarify anymore lol. In college so time is flying. 

At 60 I have Big 'Un - Madame Serris - Sepulcher Sentinel - Alure - Coldheart - Bellower - Kael - Apothecary - Nazana. 

At 50 I have Mortu-Macaab - Elder Skarg - Miscreated Monster - Wurlim Frostking - Athel - War Mother - Cilian the Lucky 

Yeah i'm farming 12-3 with a Bellower. 

Current clas boss team is, 

Apothecary (3x speed)  

Sepulcher Sentinel (2x speed set 1x Defense)  

Coldheart (Was in lifesteal, but now in Savage/Crit Dmg with Crit Dmg +20% mastery instead of GS because I need her dps for high dungeons, I know this drastically cut down my CB dungeon a bit which is why i'm here)  

Kael (In lifesteal)  

Madame Serris (In shield/speed set. I know shield is bad for CB  but I use her for a lot of dungeons/Arena also) 

Big' Un is fully booked as far as legendaries go hes the only one. I have 4 other Legendary books. 

I have 0 epic books just upgraded a few people, fully upgraded Epics are Madame Serris, Sepulcher Sentinel, Nazana, Miscreated Monster. 

Pretty much everyone else I listed in the original post is level 40, no books invested or scrolls yet.

Mar 25, 2020, 16:3603/25/20
12/19/19
I'd 60 Miscreated Monster if you booked him already.  Not for CB but for Dungeons.
Mar 25, 2020, 16:4703/25/20
Mar 25, 2020, 16:52(edited)
12/19/19

I think you will be swapping out Kael (need all 5% poison) and Coldheart from CB team at some point (Get all 5% poisons and maximize ATK down/DEF UP), I'll let the experts guide you here though. I think Steelskull is used in highend CB though. Frozen Banshee is supposed to be excellent Rare poisoner. I have Brawler, so not going to upgrade another poisoner.

I got a ton of great advice in a thread I started a while back.  I'll try and find it and bump it up so you can see what PlayerJ/Valdys/Daering/Ethan among others advised on CB.
Mar 25, 2020, 16:5403/25/20
08/22/19
Trips said:

I think you will be swapping out Kael (need all 5% poison) and Coldheart from CB team at some point (Get all 5% poisons and maximize ATK down/DEF UP), I'll let the experts guide you here though. I think Steelskull is used in highend CB though. Frozen Banshee is supposed to be excellent Rare poisoner. I have Brawler, so not going to upgrade another poisoner.

I got a ton of great advice in a thread I started a while back.  I'll try and find it and bump it up so you can see what PlayerJ/Valdys/Daering/Ethan among others advised on CB.
That would be awesome, I appreciate the feedback so much. I played casually for a while but I ended up sticking with this game and wanting to understand it a bit more and progress deeper so I figured getting a good CB team together while I don't have much else to work on other than dungeon farming would be a good idea.
Mar 25, 2020, 16:5903/25/20
12/19/19

See Attention Experts thread for some good clan boss general advice.

What level dungeons are you on?

What level CB and how much damage per key?
Mar 25, 2020, 17:0703/25/20
08/22/19

Ice Golem is 18

Spider is 15 (Need to 6 star Miscreated and gear him)

Dragon was 19 but I haven't tried it again since getting alure and Nazana geared

Fire Knight 19

Should be really close to doing Dragon and FK 20, possibly even Ice Golem. Spider i'm just some ranks and gear away from climbing.

CB I do 3 brutal keys daily, I was around 9-10.5 mil a run, I dropped to 8 with my Coldheart changes. Then I do one Hard CB run at 12-14 mil
Mar 25, 2020, 17:4403/25/20
12/19/19

We are about the same progress wise

I 3 key brutal, use 1 on hard.

IG and Dragon 20, FK 19, spider 13 (ugh)

Mar 25, 2020, 17:5503/25/20
08/22/19
Trips said:

We are about the same progress wise

I 3 key brutal, use 1 on hard.

IG and Dragon 20, FK 19, spider 13 (ugh)

That thread has a lot of good info thank you! I think im going to stick with my routine of Brutal / Hard clan boss and just work on getting more people to 60 and reaching level 20 dungeons for gear. Stockpiling Void/Sacreds for 2x's so maybe i'll get an insane lucky pull lol.
Mar 25, 2020, 18:4803/25/20
02/20/20

DPS 1: Poison

DPS 2: Reduce enemy DEF all turns

Defence 1: +60 DEF for all allies for 2 turns on 3 turns CD

Defence 2: Reduce enemy attack every turn

Defence 3 (optional): Ally Protect, Shield

Some kind of passive or active healing

That is it.  Find 5 team members that cover the above. Everything else (speed, weaken, turn meter, counterattack) is a bonus.