All Categories

Got attacked 2x in a row by the same player in the Arena - how?

Search
Mar 23, 2020, 17:3903/23/20
12/01/19

Raid: Shadow Legends Arena screenshot

As you can see by the screenshot, he/she attacked me first and won. Supposebly after winning, you can't attack the same player twice - but that's what happened, that time it was unsuccessful though. 

Still, how is this possible? Bug/glitch? Exploit? What am I missing here? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 23, 2020, 17:5403/23/20
02/20/20
Because you can attack again if you lost first time?
Mar 23, 2020, 18:0803/23/20
12/01/19
Ethan said:

As I said on the original and I repeat: s/he won on the first time, only lost in the second one. How was I attacked a second time (1 minute later, as seen by timestamps) if the player won the first one? 
Mar 23, 2020, 18:3403/23/20
10/22/19

thatazoreanguy said:

Ethan said:

As I said on the original and I repeat: s/he won on the first time, only lost in the second one. How was I attacked a second time (1 minute later, as seen by timestamps) if the player won the first one? 

No, the victory was yours, not the other player, the first time. You won the first time. That's why their arena points increased after winning the second battle.

A victory for you is a defeat for them. A defeat for you is a victory for them. On their screen it's reversed.
Mar 23, 2020, 18:3703/23/20
12/01/19
Machiavellian said:

thatazoreanguy said:

Ethan said:

No, the victory was yours, not the other player, the first time. You won the first time. That's why their arena points increased after winning the second battle.

A victory for you is a defeat for them. A defeat for you is a victory for them. On their screen it's reversed.
Ahhh, I see now. Woke up not long ago to a wake and bake so my brain is still lagging lmao. Thanks! 
Mar 23, 2020, 21:0703/23/20
10/22/19
Nthatazoreanguy said:

Machiavellian said:

thatazoreanguy said:

Ethan said:

Ahhh, I see now. Woke up not long ago to a wake and bake so my brain is still lagging lmao. Thanks! 
No problem. I was confused too for awhile when I started,