All Categories

First world problems

First world problems

Search
Mar 23, 2020, 16:3303/23/20
12/04/19

First world problems

I have had really good luck getting Toons. So much so that gear is now the problem. I am not sure the fastest path to gear is. I am stuck on Spider 12 and FK 7.

I have an Idea of the path i want to go but not sure what path others would go.

I just got Zavia Last night and saw what she can do when posion's are up. So I was going to try and build out my other 3x Frozen Banshee and see if they could take me to 20.

That leaves one spot open. I have the toons but I have no gear on these people because I have no money

Legens.

Zavia , Ghost Burn , Rae , Lugan The Steadfast , Lord Champfort , Suzerain katonn , Richtoff The bold , Hakkorhn Smashlord , Blood Gorged , Harvest Jack ,

Epics worth note:

Skull Crusher X2 , Miscreated Monster X2 , Stag Knight , Cold heart X6 , Royal Guard , Erinyes X3 , Steel Skull X2 , Juliana

I have lugan The steadfast as my healer as he is the strongest champ I have I am re working my booked out MM right now and I have 1 cold heart at 6 stars that I have to strip all the relentless gear 16 gears off because she sucks with it on. I have another cold heart at 5 stars. I have a Royal guard that is almost booked out but still low when it comes to power rating. 24,861 my Lord champfort is 16,325 I need money. I have 1 steel skull booked out and one skull crusher booked out.

My question is when gearing these people out it should be 4x life steal and 2x speed correct? with speed always on the boots correct?

Would you go for a poison team with Zevia (S Teir Rank) Or 2x MM with cold hearts and the royal. My biggest fear is them not making it to the boss.

Like i said first world problems.

Rae and lord champfort were pulled back to back on a 2x event Lugan was pulled from a blue shard and 2 weeks ago i got ghost burn and Suzerain with in 8 days of each other from blue shards. I want to say under 20 shards. got my second Skull crusher today from a blue shard i bought in the store. HATE ME.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 23, 2020, 17:3003/23/20
12/19/19
Yes, you have 1st world problems. I'm guessing your gear stats/substats are wrong because you shouldn't be stuck that low with your roster.