All Categories

Progress Mission (Superior Arcane Mission) Bug

Search
Mar 22, 2020, 21:2203/22/20
03/22/20

I help. Not sure if I posted properly, my apology in advance. So I have bug in my Progress Mission. It’s says I need to get one superior arcane potion in order to complete my mission. For some reason it doesn’t show complete. I have also got like 15-20 superior arcane potion. Anyone experience this problem ?? 
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 22, 2020, 22:5103/22/20
10/31/19
Pagota said:

I help. Not sure if I posted properly, my apology in advance. So I have bug in my Progress Mission. It’s says I need to get one superior arcane potion in order to complete my mission. For some reason it doesn’t show complete. I have also got like 15-20 superior arcane potion. Anyone experience this problem ?? 

Mar 22, 2020, 22:5103/22/20
10/31/19

faizalm15 said:

I’ve been having the same issue

Pagota said:

Mar 25, 2020, 14:4303/25/20
02/29/20

I have the exact same issue. I've won 7-8 Superior Arcane Potions on stage 10 or higher and nothing happened. I reported this already but had no updates on the bug. Any moderator that can tell us if there's someone working on it? I've spent about 300 energy trying to complete the mission and it's really annoying...

Thank you so much in advance

Mar 25, 2020, 17:2503/25/20
03/22/20

talyBb Endraked said:

I have the exact same issue. I've won 7-8 Superior Arcane Potions on stage 10 or higher and nothing happened. I reported this already but had no updates on the bug. Any moderator that can tell us if there's someone working on it? I've spent about 300 energy trying to complete the mission and it's really annoying...

Thank you so much in advance

How this whole thing is being handled is outrageous. No response to support tickets, no ingame announcements, no facebook page updates, nothing. 

I spent somewhere in the ballpark of 600-700 energy to only win 3-4 superior arcane potions almost a week ago on this mission, and players are still encountering it. DESPITE PLARIUM CLAIMING IT HAS BEEN FIXED!

The longer PLARIUM waits to take action and respond to this event the more it's going to snowball out of control