All Categories

Bystophus 2nd skill Shadow Strike

Search
Mar 14, 2020, 05:5003/14/20
06/22/19

After fusing Cillian, I looked at his skills again and think of ways on how I can use him. I saw that he can cast aoe Block Cooldown debuff and since his aoe Block Cooldown skill is a non hitting skill, I believe it will land even on weak affinity if it procs. So I remember, I have one champion that has a skill that needs a condition of targets under Block Cooldown skill. I searched on my vault and so Bystophus, his second skill is this:

Now, my question is, does anyone tried to use his 2nd skill against target that he has weak affinity on block cooldown debuff? Does it still crit or it will not crit unlike what the skill says, and do weak hit? Coz, I am thinking If it will always crit then I will build him with pure crit damage subs and use him to nuke it arena. If somehow enemies are still alive, they are in block cooldown debuff and will not do anything other than their first skill. And this guy has 1795 base attack, I'm guessing I can pump his attack high enough to nuke everyone in arena.

If you are just going to tell me that I should test it myself, please, I am too lazy to test it now :D maybe some other time when I got some extra resources :P

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 14, 2020, 08:4203/14/20
08/26/19

Why don't you test it yourself?

Wait, I am kidding! 😂 

It should work exactly the way you described it with both champions. 

Mar 14, 2020, 09:4403/14/20
Mar 14, 2020, 09:44(edited)
06/22/19
If it will always crit, I might build him WHEN I have more reliable aoe block cooldown debuffer if not, he will stay in vault :D

Daering said:

Why don't you test it yourself?

Wait, I am kidding! 😂 

It should work exactly the way you described it with both champions.