All Categories

Rotos fusion problem

Rotos fusion problem

Search
Feb 29, 2020, 14:3102/29/20
02/04/20

Rotos fusion problem

Good day,

as we all know, times were, and indeed are tough now in this game. Lot of us spent money, lot of time and effort in here. You from all of us know best how this game is set, and how tought is to achieve something in here. As for the fusion, lot of us was not able to get all rares for fusion and epics as well. So if you prolonge fusion, alt least be that respectful and give us chance to earn those champs as well. All trhe troubles, all the problems from past weeks is on you, not us. So, im not threatening, nor beging. I simply inform you. If you will not give us all chance to recieve all at least rares until fusion ends, i quit, because there is no point to make fool from myself any longer. I see you started tournament with mystic hand, so it is on good track. Lets see.

Godspeed,

yours

um25672245 | 25233000

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 29, 2020, 23:4602/29/20
02/13/19

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that, but the Spider Tournament was a special exception.
Mar 1, 2020, 01:1403/01/20
02/04/20

maybe at least raise the chances for pulling those champs from shards, like event 10x or something. Dont you think it will be apropriate gesture due all the problems from last two weeks? For me, i only dont have fleshmonger as i wasn not able to finish tournament due all maintenaces and stuff (you dont want to play when you lose precious resources), but i worked my ass of on this fusion. At least give us those early champs tournaments or like i said pull chance. Is it so hard for company to be little generous to those who care? I dont think so.

But, that all.
Mar 1, 2020, 02:2903/01/20
03/27/19

need more time extend another week 

i summon a fencer yesterday i have all heroes to fuse but the freaking potions 

i keep getting superiors not greater 

plus need to change format, allow us to fusions 5 star lv 1 with 5 ascend to fusion ( very very hard to level up to 50 with the time given)
Mar 1, 2020, 04:4203/01/20
02/13/19

Dr. Scmachtl said:

maybe at least raise the chances for pulling those champs from shards, like event 10x or something. Dont you think it will be apropriate gesture due all the problems from last two weeks? For me, i only dont have fleshmonger as i wasn not able to finish tournament due all maintenaces and stuff (you dont want to play when you lose precious resources), but i worked my ass of on this fusion. At least give us those early champs tournaments or like i said pull chance. Is it so hard for company to be little generous to those who care? I dont think so.

But, that all.

Maybe you're right, but people fused him without too many problems (I fused him on 25/02), that's why they won't extend fusion or something special.

Again, Spider Tournament was an exception.