All Categories

Fire Knight stage 8

Fire Knight stage 8

Search
Feb 29, 2020, 03:2902/29/20
11/17/19

Fire Knight stage 8

Can we get this guy to lower his shield more often , he is like 90% hidden behind that thing.

And not everybody got legendary or bunch of tomes to beat him . I even got a 100% heal reduction champ and he cant land a debuff hit , because charcoal guy is always hidden behind his grill. If it was a stage 10 or higher I get it , but stage 8 realy. 

And the healing is ridiculous , I got him at almost half and he just fully recover , because he hide a lot behind that shield.

If he is going to hide for 90% of the fight behind that shield , atleast tone down the healing , because its ridiculous.
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 29, 2020, 03:3202/29/20
06/20/19
You think FN  8 is hard?  Wait till you get on 15 or 20.  You just have to keep grinding, getting better champs, working them up, and getting better artifacts.
Feb 29, 2020, 10:0802/29/20
05/13/19

Ogrumm said:

Can we get this guy to lower his shield more often , he is like 90% hidden behind that thing.

And not everybody got legendary or bunch of tomes to beat him . I even got a 100% heal reduction champ and he cant land a debuff hit , because charcoal guy is always hidden behind his grill. If it was a stage 10 or higher I get it , but stage 8 realy. 

And the healing is ridiculous , I got him at almost half and he just fully recover , because he hide a lot behind that shield.

If he is going to hide for 90% of the fight behind that shield , atleast tone down the healing , because its ridiculous.

Hello Ogrumm,

maybe you need check the affinity with your champions for that stage (i don t remember if stage 8 are spirit or red and maybe you have problems for thits reasons).

Be patient and grow up your champions and use that champions which are multy hits