All Categories

What If I buy the gold battle pass today??

Search
Feb 28, 2020, 04:1402/28/20
02/21/20

I’m new to the game (last week) and it looks like I’m a few weeks late on starting a battle pass, if I were to purchase the standard gold pass now will I still be able to reach max rank or should I hold off for the next one?? I’ve only purchased the daily gem pack so far and this looks like an excellent deal as well.
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 28, 2020, 04:4802/28/20
02/13/19
I'm not sure, but you should be able to finish it.
Mar 1, 2020, 05:3703/01/20
04/30/19

Can we get an actual answer for this?? What is the point of having mods that just tell you “idk”??

I’m in the same boat and was happy to find someone had already asked this question. Simple question, I can’t believe the best answer we can get from a mod is “idk”. Gee, thanks for the help! 
Mar 1, 2020, 20:5003/01/20
Mar 1, 2020, 20:56(edited)
05/13/19

1st - The Battle Pass is a new feature.

No one in the game can give you a concrete answer.

We can only give you information based on what we have gathered from players who have been slowly progressing through the Battle Pass.

This is the first time we have done this feature - We still don't know what is in store for it.

2nd - Don't talk smack to the Moderators.

That is a Jerk move!!!

They don't get compensated enough to deal with your crap.

The Moderators are Volunteer Veteran Raid players.

They enjoy playing the game + helping people.

The developers don't tell them everything - The developers like to keep certain things a Mystery.

Keeping certain things a mystery as paid off for the developers, A lot of players enjoy discovering/figuring things out for themselves.

It gives players a sense of fulfillment knowing they have discovered & accomplished something.

If you are not the type of person who enjoys mystery, suspense, or teasers, This probably isn't the game for you.

3rd - Based on my calculations so far, I believe it can be possible for you to reach level 100.

Level 1 = 20 Points to level up

Level 2 to 57 = 10 Points to level up

Level 57+ = Unknown amount

Daily Mission = 20 Points per day if you complete them.

Weekly Mission = 60 Points per week if you complete them.

The Battle Season has a remaining time of 5 weeks 2 days or 37 Days Total.

It should take you 1 day to get past level 1

It should take you 28 days to get past level 57

37 days remaining - 29 days = 8 days remaining on Battle Pass

If we assume all levels above level 57 take 10 points each to level up like the previous levels.

You will gain another 16 levels from 8 days worth of Dailies.

You will be at a total of 73 levels from doing all the Dailies.

We now have to factor in the Weekly Missions.

If we assume all weekly missions are similar to the week 1-3 missions, You will get 60 points.

1 Week Mission can give you a total of 60 points or 6 level ups.

There are 5 Weekly Missions remaining not counting Weekly Missions 1-3.

5 Weekly Missions remaining x 6 Level ups = 30 levels.

You will be at a grand total of 73 daily levels + 30 weekly levels = 103 levels in all (You will be 3 levels over the required 100 amount).

Mathematically if everything stays the same - You should be able to reach level 100 with 3 levels to spare by buying the 25$ deal.

If the level up amount changes, if you miss days, or if you are unable to complete certain missions because they are to tough - You will not reach 100.

You will than be put into a position where you may have to spend extra amounts of money to buy/make up the levels you missed.

Here is a picture of how much it cost to make up levels:

The above picture was taken when I was level 1.

I am level 57 - Right Now - Here is what the new image looks like to make up levels:

You can see the buy all price does change when I gain more levels.

Mar 1, 2020, 21:1703/01/20
02/21/19

its definitly a great deal - for plarium.

in the end it will be like it was always with plariums 'features': bait and switch or make stuff retardedly hard (to obtain).

i can already smell the upcoming shtstorm(s) which will be ignored by plarium as im pretty sure plarium will have

some great surprises in the last few weeks of BP, like ... some impossible and some stupidly designed tasks that

will drain your precious ressources that you have just gotten from bp as daylie rewards just to complete the last weekly BP tasks :)

whos with my guess?

(been playing for a good year now, i can just smell it ;-) )

Mar 1, 2020, 21:2703/01/20
06/20/19
Player J said:

We can only give you information based on what we have gathered from players who have been slowly progressing through the Battle Pass.

This is the first time we have done this feature - We still don't know what is in store for it.

That is a Jerk move!!!

The developers don't tell them everything - The developers like to keep certain things a Mystery.

Keeping certain things a mystery as paid off for the developers, A lot of players enjoy discovering/figuring things out for themselves.

It gives players a sense of fulfillment knowing they have discovered & accomplished something.

If you are not the type of person who enjoys mystery, suspense, or teasers, This probably isn't the game for you.

3rd - Based on my calculations so far, I believe it can be possible for you to reach level 100.

If we assume all levels above level 57 take 10 points each to level up like the previous levels.

If we assume all weekly missions are similar to the week 1-3 missions, You will get 60 points.

You will be at a grand total of 73 daily levels + 30 weekly levels = 103 levels in all (You will be 3 levels over the required 100 amount).

Mathematically if everything stays the same - You should be able to reach level 100 with 3 levels to spare by buying the 25$ deal.

If the level up amount changes, if you miss days, or if you are unable to complete certain missions because they are to tough - You will not reach 100.

You will than be put into a position where you may have to spend extra amounts of money to buy/make up the levels you missed.

I am level 57 - Right Now - Here is what the new image looks like to make up levels:

+1 on everything you say J.
Mar 1, 2020, 23:4003/01/20
02/13/19
Player J said:

That is a Jerk move!!!

Thank you, man, you're always helpful.