All Categories

Best Arena Composition for my noob rooster?

Search
Feb 25, 2020, 12:2002/25/20
12/24/19

Hi, this is my champion rooster and I'm very bad in arena, I reached Silver 1 using Kael, Berserk, Warmaiden, High Katun.

Now I got some new champs and I'm wondering what's the best comp to build in order to have at least a form of consistency in silver without struggling to win a single game per refresh.
Thank you for your advices!

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 25, 2020, 12:3302/25/20
01/27/20

1) High Kath (highest Speed) -> Speed-boost + Turn-Increase

2) Lanakis for C-rate and ATT buff

3) Warmaiden decr. def

4) Kael - AOE

except having the Right Speed on the first three the only Thing important should be the Right Setup on kael with max-crit (55% crit-chance from his stats in total as his aoe has +15% and 30% come from Lanakis) and rest used to maximise C.Dmg and ATK (C-Dmg highest) you shouldn't Need much. 

In the worst case you might even get away with only equipping the first three with 5* or 6* Speed-boots with 1 lvl difference between them and Nothing else, as Kael with 100% crit, 200% C.Dmg and the Att-Buff from Lanakis should kill the enemy Team in one shot.

Of Course you shouldn't pick Teams with super high def/resist buff Leaders then, but most General Teams should be toast like that. 

also congrats on those pulls….. really amazing choices :/

Feb 25, 2020, 14:0502/25/20
12/24/19

gothikguardian said:

1) High Kath (highest Speed) -> Speed-boost + Turn-Increase

2) Lanakis for C-rate and ATT buff

3) Warmaiden decr. def

4) Kael - AOE

except having the Right Speed on the first three the only Thing important should be the Right Setup on kael with max-crit (55% crit-chance from his stats in total as his aoe has +15% and 30% come from Lanakis) and rest used to maximise C.Dmg and ATK (C-Dmg highest) you shouldn't Need much. 

In the worst case you might even get away with only equipping the first three with 5* or 6* Speed-boots with 1 lvl difference between them and Nothing else, as Kael with 100% crit, 200% C.Dmg and the Att-Buff from Lanakis should kill the enemy Team in one shot.

Of Course you shouldn't pick Teams with super high def/resist buff Leaders then, but most General Teams should be toast like that. 

also congrats on those pulls….. really amazing choices :/

Thanks for the advice! I'll try Lanakis as soon as possible! 

Do you think I will be able to use Rea in the future? Or do I miss some core champ like Arbiter or Lilitu to synergies with her?