All Categories

General Progression Advice

Search
Feb 20, 2020, 17:0602/20/20
11/09/19

I've been playing pretty seriously for about about 2 months now. I've made some stupid mistakes (sacrificed High Katun, ugh!) and i'm looking for some advice.

I"m not sure how to correctly build up champions to tackle more challenges. Between gear and masteries I'm not sure which is a bigger priority. I"m slowly advancing in arena (currently S2), got all stars in campaign up to Brutal.

SO any advice on how i can build for progression would be welcome. I'm basically F2P, but I bought the BP this time to try it out.

Here is my roster:

https://imgur.com/a/zbEzVsl

UTC +5:00

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 20, 2020, 19:0102/20/20
12/19/19

I'm just over 2 months in. I don't know all the heroes by picture, so cant advise there. I really like apothecary though, who I see in your vault.

My recommendations:

1) farm 12.3 brutal, especially when you have double xp. Create food and silver

2) save up gems for masteries. I just did my first 800 gem upgrade on skullcrusher. My other main heroes are only at t3 for masteries. Guess I will eventually grind mino for scrolls when double xp isn't active.

3) carefully select what gear you equip and upgrade, silver is a precious commodity for f2p like me

4) dont waste energy or tokens

5) focus on 2 things in great hall first, if you spread too thin the mission progress will take longer

Someone else could probably tell you best who you should 6* next. 
Feb 20, 2020, 20:2102/20/20
Feb 20, 2020, 20:34(edited)
09/13/19

WOW those leg pulls. Top tier stuff. Nuts.

Whats your current Arena Team, CB team and which lvl CB? I know how I would do it but repurposing a Champ is someotimes costly for a F2P. I was F2P until very recently so from one almost F2P to another:

Spend gems on energy refills and if you look to spend a limited amount of money, get the monthly gem thing that gives you gems every day. That adds up to almost 7k extra energy a month for 10 bucks. As far as Masteries goes, a few of them are nice everywhere and most of them add up to make a difference but you can live without them for a good while. The basic ones are great so always get them and they wont cost you much energy. BUT, Most ppl will say that they are very important when trying to progress into NM CB and beyond. The warmaster/giantslayer coupled with Lifesteal gear is a gamechanger when a F2P reach the point of not needing a dedicated healer or 2.

So with that said Ill just assume that you are not at that point yet so this is what I would do:

• Id make Kael or Cupid my farmer. A speedfarmer also do very well as an Arena Nuker. I just recently switched out my Kael for a Big un in Arena because Big un gives me more utility. Anyway, Kael hits just as hard as my Big Un.

• Zavia Id save for Dungeons and CB so she will suck for Arena. She is a great Poisoner on CB if you dont mind doing it manually. She will also own dungeon bosses. With hers and Dracos poisons and other debuffs she will nuke bosses to death.

• Draco. Do with him like you do with Zavia. Make him resilient and dont bother with dealing damage. Poisons will do that for him.

• Apoth is gold. Bring him into everything. Sadly you got rid of HK who could do both speed Aura and speed buff in Arena.

• Now you need survivability in both dungeons and CB. Apoth alone on CB is not enough.

So these are the new ones Id consider investing in if I take everything above into account:

- Bogwalker and Thenasil for survivability in both CB and dungeons. I like Bogwalker better though and he is easier to invest in.

- Vrask for heals. Both Dungeons and CB.

- Warmaiden for all around use. Great one.

- Royal Guard but he is kind of situational. I guess he starts shining closer to endgame.

- Erinyes also looks very cool. Ive got her but I havent invested in her since she is going into a Rhazin. Im guessing you are doing the same? Otherwise she looks really cool for both CB and dungeons. Might be worth fusing her again.

- CB team: Zavia, Draco, Bogwalker, Vrask, Apothecary.

Zavia as lead since she is the only one with a lead.

- Arena: Spirithost, Apothecary, Cupid, Kael

- Dungeons. You have many good options here.

EDIT: Jeezus what did I just do

Feb 20, 2020, 22:4902/20/20
Feb 20, 2020, 22:51(edited)
07/17/19

You got really nice legendary pulls, definitely concentrate on upgrading those 3 guys first, then 6* apothecary.

Fusing Relic Keeper helped me a lot also, he is a good farmer and makes a lot of the mid game pretty easy - He is part of the Missions also so you will have to fuse him eventually anyhow.

You need a farmer who can do 12-3 or 12-6 in like 15 seconds or less and then the ability to 6* champs really starts to sky rocket
Feb 20, 2020, 23:4802/20/20
12/19/19
Are justicar and relickeeper the only fusion missions?
Feb 21, 2020, 16:5902/21/20
11/09/19

Betel Geuse said:

WOW those leg pulls. Top tier stuff. Nuts.

Whats your current Arena Team, CB team and which lvl CB? I know how I would do it but repurposing a Champ is someotimes costly for a F2P. I was F2P until very recently so from one almost F2P to another:

Spend gems on energy refills and if you look to spend a limited amount of money, get the monthly gem thing that gives you gems every day. That adds up to almost 7k extra energy a month for 10 bucks. As far as Masteries goes, a few of them are nice everywhere and most of them add up to make a difference but you can live without them for a good while. The basic ones are great so always get them and they wont cost you much energy. BUT, Most ppl will say that they are very important when trying to progress into NM CB and beyond. The warmaster/giantslayer coupled with Lifesteal gear is a gamechanger when a F2P reach the point of not needing a dedicated healer or 2.

So with that said Ill just assume that you are not at that point yet so this is what I would do:

• Id make Kael or Cupid my farmer. A speedfarmer also do very well as an Arena Nuker. I just recently switched out my Kael for a Big un in Arena because Big un gives me more utility. Anyway, Kael hits just as hard as my Big Un.

• Zavia Id save for Dungeons and CB so she will suck for Arena. She is a great Poisoner on CB if you dont mind doing it manually. She will also own dungeon bosses. With hers and Dracos poisons and other debuffs she will nuke bosses to death.

• Draco. Do with him like you do with Zavia. Make him resilient and dont bother with dealing damage. Poisons will do that for him.

• Apoth is gold. Bring him into everything. Sadly you got rid of HK who could do both speed Aura and speed buff in Arena.

• Now you need survivability in both dungeons and CB. Apoth alone on CB is not enough.

So these are the new ones Id consider investing in if I take everything above into account:

- Bogwalker and Thenasil for survivability in both CB and dungeons. I like Bogwalker better though and he is easier to invest in.

- Vrask for heals. Both Dungeons and CB.

- Warmaiden for all around use. Great one.

- Royal Guard but he is kind of situational. I guess he starts shining closer to endgame.

- Erinyes also looks very cool. Ive got her but I havent invested in her since she is going into a Rhazin. Im guessing you are doing the same? Otherwise she looks really cool for both CB and dungeons. Might be worth fusing her again.

- CB team: Zavia, Draco, Bogwalker, Vrask, Apothecary.

Zavia as lead since she is the only one with a lead.

- Arena: Spirithost, Apothecary, Cupid, Kael

- Dungeons. You have many good options here.

EDIT: Jeezus what did I just do

Thanks for the info!.

I got lucky with the leg pulls for sure.

The Apoth in my vault is a dup. i have a 6* fully ascended one and use him in everything.

In arena i do 3 of the 4 you mentioned. I alternate between Warmaiden and draco , but i'll try cupid. i don't have speed boots for him yet though.

Feb 21, 2020, 17:0102/21/20
11/09/19
Spyder73 said:

You got really nice legendary pulls, definitely concentrate on upgrading those 3 guys first, then 6* apothecary.

Fusing Relic Keeper helped me a lot also, he is a good farmer and makes a lot of the mid game pretty easy - He is part of the Missions also so you will have to fuse him eventually anyhow.

You need a farmer who can do 12-3 or 12-6 in like 15 seconds or less and then the ability to 6* champs really starts to sky rocket
I"m working ont he RK fusion now.  have all the required parts.  just need to ascend Justiciar on sunday.
Feb 21, 2020, 20:1902/21/20
Feb 21, 2020, 20:21(edited)
05/13/19

My Recommendation is to work on Clan Boss:

The set up I would use is the following:

Leader: Seducer - 25% Health Aura

Bogwalker ------> Atk Down + Increase Defense

Draco ------------> Def Down + Weaken + Poison

Apothecary -----> Turn Meter Filling + Healing

Thenasil ---------> Healing + Increase Defense

Seducer ---------> Block Debuffs + Increase Defense + Attack Down

If your able to get Coffin Smasher or Sepulcher from the current events going on right now.

I would use them instead of Bogwalker