All Categories

The most unstable build yet.

Search
Feb 17, 2020, 02:5002/17/20
01/26/20

I was use to the game crashing any time I changed my team composition or the first time doing an Arena match for the day. Rarely crashing the first time doing CB for the day.

This build, however, is seemingly made to crash. Aside from all the old standard reasons to crash as listed above, now my game crashes randomly for no apparent reason. I've lost 3 CB keys, about 20% of my arena tokens, and I don't even know how much energy and all of that is AFTER all the shutdowns. I thought the last compensation bonus was pretty good but that was before the toll of how buggy this patch is became apparent.

Anyone else find themselves having to relaunch the app a few times an hour?
iPhone 6 if it matters.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 17, 2020, 06:3402/17/20
03/16/19
I played on PC version. No problem with log in. Farming on campaign and arena also OK. But i'm often got error connection at the end of Clan Boss battle and dungeon lv 20. Need to re-try several times to get the battle result. 
Feb 17, 2020, 16:2502/17/20
12/31/19
It’s me too.  Every time or, such a long delay I think something else is wrong do I relog and it happens every time.  Arena losses, campaign, dungeons.  I’ve even reduced graphic resolution to lowest level hoping it would help. No go.  I’m about to stop playing.