All Categories

Crappy  RNG is making this game unplayable from dungeons.

Crappy RNG is making this game unplayable from dungeons.

Search
Feb 17, 2020, 02:0802/17/20
11/28/19

Crappy RNG is making this game unplayable from dungeons.

This has been building up for a while with me and it is obvious that other players have voiced similar concerns. 

I got the battle pass daily of getting 3 epics or legendaries from dungeons. Almost 300 energy spent on level 13 dragon, 0 legendaries, 0 epics. I have spent another full bar of energy stepping down to level 7, that's right from 145 mobs to level 40 mobs. Two epics.

I am over 3 full bars of energy into this and I haven't hit the requirement.

The 2-5 green shards and the single brew drops have been complained about for months. It is a loot table, it is easy to fix. No one will believe you if you say you are working on it.

This is a resource limiting game. If you limit the runs a player can do accomplish something solely based on a low RNG and beyond a player's ability to control, you are making the experience unrewarding and out right miserable.

I have just spent a significant amount of time, doing something that doesn't benefit my account, that I didn't enjoy, using up the majority of the daily allotment of the most important resource to get a daily quest done.

This part is very important to understand. This was not fun. At all. It makes me not want to play the game. Not rage quit like you might be thinking, but rather something much worse, a feeling of "nah, I would rather do something else."

Here is the chain of events that happens with players in my situation:

Get sh*tty quest for sh*tty rewards that is miserable to do and expensive:

First time complete the quest

Dread getting it again

Next time, maybe complete it, maybe not

Time after that, say hell with this

Stop completing quests

Don't complete end goal

Next time don't spend money

Stop logging in

Do you know how I know that your developers/decision makers don't play Raid? Or at least the version that the community plays? Because anyone who enjoyed playing video games, wouldn't let something so stupid and frustrating persist that was easily fixed. IT IS A F**KING LOOT TABLE.

***BTW even posting to your forums is annoying, like the captcha and not allowing * in your topic posts. Really?

***edited for grammar

Views
Comments