All Categories

Arena  Phantom teams

Arena Phantom teams

Search
Feb 16, 2020, 19:3402/16/20
02/01/20

Arena Phantom teams

been stuck here for weeks now... and this is only page 2 of the arena challenges, don't want to think what will come up next... o.oU

I am stuck in bronze III unable to get to Bronze IV the teams power level here are over 50K 60K and even 100K, i guess the only way to pass it is by constantly refreshing the page to see if the "Rate Not Good" put me against teams i can fight. need a ton of gems... Sorry i know this is a P2W game  so... "meh" just ignore me.

But! if it's possible, Please make the refresh for arena page 1 gem or silver;  same for MP! thanks!

Okay, now my question:

What happen with account who haven't show any activity in the game for weeks, month or even years? will their defense teams be fighting in the game till kingdom come? or will the defense team be disbanded after a few weeks of no activities from the accounts they are under?

I believe those teams SHOULD be ejected from arena in the rank they left and if the user returns be able to form the team again and resume from the rank they was ejected, this so to not start in bronze 1 and give noobs a hard time. Yes i am talking about this Noob. Thanks.

Views
Comments