All Categories

I am about done

I am about done

Search
Feb 15, 2020, 23:5202/15/20
07/15/19

I am about done

After the last weeks performance. And given the millions we put into this game. I, and a lot like me. Are at the end of our ropes. You Plarium can’t even provide a stable platform. I read the Aristocrat leisure yearly report. Its an eye opener to be sure. I would have forgiven a game developer that was free to play. But this game is not. Compensation had better be sensational if and when you Plarium sort the problems out. I know I speak for the whales, dolphins, and a lot of minnows. We paid you Plarium A RECORD BREAKING AMOUNT OF MONEY. Last year. Sort it out. Ban me. Delete this post. Whatever. I’m at the end. Nothing less than a HUGE return on my investment will suffice. And no. Twelve percent chance at a legendary is not compensation at all. Its a con.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 16, 2020, 01:5802/16/20
07/15/19

killerclone187 said:

Hang in there i got kicked out to lots today but they will do maintenance on Monday i think its a server issue but it has got a little better im not kicked as much as i was 2 days ago give them time and im not sure but i think after this shit is fixed they will give us all something :))hope !  

Ok. Lets see. Actions speak. Words are air.

Feb 16, 2020, 04:5602/16/20
Feb 16, 2020, 04:58(edited)
02/01/20

I live in Venezuela,  am used to energy rations, lack of water, energy outages, we get black outs for days here,  usually when the hot months comes (45 degree centigrade) with no air conditioner because there is no electricity you wish to be dead so to not suffer ...so this what is happening with the game is nothing in comparison.

Even with all the maintenance going on i have been able to finish the daily quest and the battle pass assignments. there is also and advantage if you can play anywhere in your mobile device; you only need a little bit of patience.

Also i am sure this problems will be resolved for the better soon enough, sad will be IF we could not play at all, so hang on in there!