All Categories

Need your help! Which legendary and epic hero i should book?

Search
Feb 15, 2020, 18:4802/15/20
12/08/19

Hello guys!

Thx for those who read my post and try to help me! Because many of you have more knowledge than me in the game.

So i have exactly 13 legendary books and 15 epics....and i safed them for a long time and until i can book a next one months will go...

so please help me with my decision.

At moment i have 3 legendaries: Septimus, Bystophus and Dutchess Lilitu (Dutches is fully booked)

4 days ago i got my last rare to fuse rhazin. I want gave my books to him. But now i am able to fuse rotos the groom (i think i can manage this) and i will get wurmlin frostking.

So my question which one of those is better: Wurmlin, Rhazin or Rotos....i need a overall champ and one for cb so i think Rhazin is no bad choice....but maybe i am wrong.

Epics i have zargala and jareg fully booked

I also have 2 Royal guards, peydma, steelskull, juliana, psylar, aothar

I can book one so for me steelskull is the best choice...i need a poisoner for clanboss...but maybe i am wrong.

Would be nice if u can tell me your opinions. THX!

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 16, 2020, 09:0802/16/20
12/08/19

Noone any idea? I know wurmlin and rotos are new i saw some videoes...the others say wurmlin is great the others average...i think rotos seems really good. I saw he is great in arena but in dungeons?

The fact is is in my case rhazin worth booking and steelskull or should i make other ones?
Feb 16, 2020, 18:2202/16/20
02/13/19

Hi, 

You should use your legendary tomes on Rhazin. :)

Epics on: Royal Guard, Peydma, Steelskull, Aothar

Feb 17, 2020, 01:4502/17/20
11/28/19

I wouldn't use my books until I was later in the game if I were you.

If I had to book one of those epics, I would book steelskull. 

Rhazin is your best legendary outside of duchess, so if you are really feeling the need.

When I think about books, I think about which toons will help me in the most areas of the game. Aothar and Juliana are solid and you might use them for a long time on clan boss. They are not great for spider (maybe julianas burn is good) or arena. Peydma is a nice attack down boss. But I wouldn't book them. It is not that they aren't good toons, its just that plarium is very stingy with epic and legendary books. It is almost worth becoming a content creator just to get the free books.

Feb 17, 2020, 02:0202/17/20
Feb 17, 2020, 02:16(edited)
05/13/19

Brutal Campaign Farmer --------------------> 1st hero you should book

Clan Boss Team -------------------------------> Next 5 heroes you should book

Dragon Dungeon Team ----------------------> Next 5 heroes you should book

Spider Dungeon Team -----------------------> Next 5 heroes you should book

Arena Team -------------------------------------> Next 4 heroes you should book

Assuming you have completed all previous thing

Remaining Dungeons. Faction War teams, or Cool Heroes you feel like playing around with ---> Get Spare Books 

If Duchess isn't your Campaign Farmer or Part of your Clan Boss team, You shouldn't have booked her.

Feb 17, 2020, 06:5902/17/20
Feb 17, 2020, 11:57(edited)
08/26/19

Well, you can book your farmer, dungeon team, arena team, spider team and so on only after you have found a way to print books in the game, have played actively for several years or are a content creator and they send you books and other useful things  every month. If not, then your question is reasonable. My approach is this: 

1. How widely used is a champion; 

- if the champion have a limited usage is not likely to be of high priority, I will prefer someone I use in more content, unless this will help me with a critical mission progress, where I cannot otherwise continue ; 

2. How many books he required to work well; 

- some champions work better, if you do not reduce their CD (Vrask), for others one book is enough (Doompriest), for others you have to reduce a CD or maximize their Debuff chance for just one abilities, others want all the books and ask for more :) ; 

3. How effective will the champion be after that; 

- Royal Guard may become a little more effective if you completely book him, but he can work well enough without books,  but Steelskull goes from OK to Top Ter if maxed out; 

These are the motives that lead me when I make my choices, you have to see what the situation is whitin your game and decide for youself. 

Feb 17, 2020, 20:2402/17/20
12/08/19

i have already a booked campaign farmer its bellower and he does brutal 12-3 in 7 - 14 sek for me....thats ok nn more...already hava a full booked and mastererd coldheart......

i have now booked steelskull and dont regret it...so zargala, jareg and steelskull are my epics

maybe i should wait a bit for rhazin to book....jesterday i tried him he has full masteries and full ascended....but i just equipped him with not the best gear.....i had i think 3,5 k def but i was not amazed of him (i know this is not the best, but my septimus does better)

Problem is in all my spider runs....this were quite a lot i only got 1 4 star acc banner for lizardmen and this has jareg.....damn rng i think sacred order i get 20 5 to 6 star acc banner :-)
Feb 17, 2020, 20:2702/17/20
12/08/19

and dutchess is great i use her everywhere at moment.......for me in the top 5 champs at moment...love her

and my clanbossteam is jareg, dutchess, steelskull, septimus and in further rhazin...i think its ok not best

but i dunno if i should use my books on rhazin

maybe i should wait for rotos the lost groom...i can fuse him...dunno if hes better than rhazin
Feb 17, 2020, 20:3702/17/20
02/13/19
Gerkules said:

and dutchess is great i use her everywhere at moment.......for me in the top 5 champs at moment...love her

and my clanbossteam is jareg, dutchess, steelskull, septimus and in further rhazin...i think its ok not best

but i dunno if i should use my books on rhazin

maybe i should wait for rotos the lost groom...i can fuse him...dunno if hes better than rhazin
Rhazin needs books on his a2.
Feb 17, 2020, 20:4602/17/20
12/08/19
i know but when i have not the best luck all my books are gone....i know rhazin is worth it...my problem is i dunno if wurmlin or rotos are more worth it....maybe i should wait if those champs will be more tested.