All Categories

Yea... I'm OVER Raid Shadow Legends! This Fusion is a Joke!

Search
Feb 14, 2020, 10:5502/14/20
05/11/14

Plarium, your greed is just insatiable it seems. Every single "Special Event" fusion which should be a time to REWARD or CELEBRATE your loyal playerbase has become a cash cow for you. Each event gets more and more difficult to achieve to a point where even your average spenders can't keep up with the demand. 

If you're looking for everyone to just throw up their hands and move onto other games.... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. We'll all be gone soon. 

If you want RSL to be around for another few years, I'd recommend you rethink your goals and start looking after your playerbase.

Personally... I'm out! I'm done spending money on this crap. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 14, 2020, 13:4502/14/20
05/13/19

Good bye!

Feb 14, 2020, 15:4602/14/20
02/13/19

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Feb 14, 2020, 17:3402/14/20
07/06/19
he has a point tough would be nice to see the event fuses stick around until you done them like with Rhazin at least until next season event 
Feb 14, 2020, 17:3902/14/20
10/09/19
Any word on when my gold battle pass will show up I kinda want to buy these packs but waiting to get back what I initially bought
Feb 17, 2020, 22:3702/17/20
06/08/17
Bheasty said:

Plarium, your greed is just insatiable it seems. Every single "Special Event" fusion which should be a time to REWARD or CELEBRATE your loyal playerbase has become a cash cow for you. Each event gets more and more difficult to achieve to a point where even your average spenders can't keep up with the demand. 

If you're looking for everyone to just throw up their hands and move onto other games.... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. We'll all be gone soon. 

If you want RSL to be around for another few years, I'd recommend you rethink your goals and start looking after your playerbase.

Personally... I'm out! I'm done spending money on this crap. 

Understandable.  Personally i overall like the battlepass. The Fusion was a huge dissapointment though. When i saw what was required and how little time to do it, It was an instant "No way!".  Would be much better if you actually stood a chance to make it happen. Things like this just favors the "whales" and making the gap beetween those and the rest of the playerbase. And that is not a good strategy!
Feb 18, 2020, 03:0802/18/20
01/19/20
Today I purposely changed my password since I can't delete my 2 acc lvl 36 and 39.....all the events are for big boy$$$....i feel sad I didn't give em a single $ to these guys.....the rich boy$ dominating the every money game...so I let em play ....good luck. See you all in the next life.😂😂😂
Feb 18, 2020, 09:2402/18/20
Feb 18, 2020, 09:35(edited)
11/12/19

I wanted to try for Roto but it just doesnt seem feasible for me. I spend very modestly on the game and have no legendaries yet, but I thought maybe I could get this fusion champion. Alas, it feels like some of the component champions are just too far out of reach.

The Ice Golem Tournament champion requires 2050 points to get the component champion... I've poured tons of energy into just this, and I am only 756. I am not sure I can get it before the tourney ends. To make matters worse, now there's an artifact enhancement event... and I just cant keep up with the silver requirement nor do I feel like I can get enough before the event ends.

The one for Apothecary felt reasonable. And I feel like the current Arena Assault event is realistic to complete too. But I just don't get how I am supposed to juggle all this without spending a fortune on energy refills and even if I were able and willing to, finding the time just to do each thing and get them done before their respective events ends just feels like an uphill battle.

Feb 18, 2020, 10:5402/18/20
09/15/19
They still have people banned for no reason just to add some icing to the cake. I'm one of the unfortunate ones who have been banned for 4 days and counting. Good thing I'm not missing out on much.
Feb 18, 2020, 14:2602/18/20
04/19/19
A lot of us also are having connection error issues that have cost energy and time, I know I've lost a few hundred energy from connection errors plus 2 cb keys. games not even playable right now. I made it to 1000 in golem yesterday in 14 hours and am in number 2 slot, no ones doing the tourney. I won't make it now since yesterday was the day i could spend the day grinding.
Feb 18, 2020, 18:1702/18/20
02/13/19

Omega Therion said:

A lot of us also are having connection error issues that have cost energy and time, I know I've lost a few hundred energy from connection errors plus 2 cb keys. games not even playable right now. I made it to 1000 in golem yesterday in 14 hours and am in number 2 slot, no ones doing the tourney. I won't make it now since yesterday was the day i could spend the day grinding.

Game has been stable for 4 days, so atm it depends on your connection/device.

Never had a crash in these days, same for all they guys in my clan (main + 3 academies = about 120 players).
Feb 19, 2020, 18:1902/19/20
10/26/19

The game is not stable.  I have 2 accounts, one I run on the PC and one on the iPad.  My partner plays his on a PC.  His PC crashes more than mine but the PC version crashes.  Both are played via Plarium.  The iPad never crashes.  It is very stable.  All accounts are played off the same connection and we have no issues with anything else.  We have lost so many clan boss keys over the last 2 weeks it's not funny.  So please don't tell me the game is stable because it's no where near it. 

Feb 20, 2020, 02:4902/20/20
04/19/19
I logged on tonight and it sailed for a few minutes so I thought life was good, sadly, that lasted about five fights. Valdys, I am glad your people don't seem to be hit with the bug but some of us still are including about half my clan. I have forwarded many error messages now to tech support with no response, which i would much rather having them fixing the bug than responding to me; but the bug isn't fixed and the game really isn't playable. If I had one shred of sense, i'd have given up the insanity of trying to grind out the fusion under these conditions and jsut walked away. 
Feb 20, 2020, 04:4902/20/20
Feb 20, 2020, 04:59(edited)
03/27/19

200 energy, i keep getting beer and green shards 

i only need 50 points to get 2 void shard but this game is god forsaken shit 

crash and i lost 42 energy 

Feb 20, 2020, 13:1102/20/20
09/15/19

The game is not stable.   Oddly enough most of my issues this week have been PVP battles crashing, usually the same team will repeat crash the game so I have to skip them.

The event is also a compete steaming pile of BS.  I think I saw 6 out of 10 of the top PVP using the fused champ ( grats to the 1%ers for having enough time & money because they don;t have to work for a living to accomplish that, unless they are you tube reviewers and got him free like cartman) so putting him behind a paywall / timewall that requires thousands of $ and 2 weeks off from work to get is stupid.

The time for these needs to be MONTHS not WEEKS or its nothing more then a lame ass PAY TO WIN or free youtuber handout.