All Categories

Battlepass Dissapointment

Search
Feb 13, 2020, 19:5002/13/20
09/14/19

It’s way overpriced!!! I was very excited about this when it came out, I thought to myself while reading it, ‘This is definitely worth it!!! I’m totally going to pay for the raid card now!’

You know, the one that costs $9.99 per month.  I thought these rewards finally made that pass worth the money..... then when I followed the links I found out it’s not the same thing. It’s something else entirely that I have to pay for... and it’s way overpriced.

So, I’ve been free to play from the beginning. I really want to spend money to get a little bit of an edge. My budget for a mobile game was non-exist at before this game. This is the only mobile game that has tempted me to want to spend money. But on a reasonable budget of about $9.99 per month; this game STILL has nothing to offer worth that amount of money.

Please understand, I compare this to what I was getting for my WoW subscription for $12.99 per month.

I just don’t understand how anyone can think that anything in the shop for raid is worth the amount of money they are charging.

ALSO, now I have to deal with the annoying, misleading red dots that will be there permanently for content I can’t collect because I don’t have the battle pass. Fml. Gee, thanks Plarium.
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 13, 2020, 22:3102/13/20
05/13/19
It's  entirely worth the cost with all the stuff you get compared to any other purchase in this game, you get books, gems, energy, chickens, gear, champs including a void lego etc etc. $25/2 months = $12.50 a month, not much more than the $10 you state you want it to be.
Feb 15, 2020, 10:3702/15/20
09/14/19

Lol, that’s if you can complete the challenges, I think a lot of people are going to miss the mark and get burned, them they will stop buying the battle pass. 

I mean, the daily challenge for me today is to one shot some one in the arena.... 3 times. Wtf, that means I have to keep hitting refresh and pray I get 3 people trying to derank before daily reset ><
Feb 16, 2020, 01:2302/16/20
03/31/19

I am not really impressed with the Battle Pass, I play F2P mostly (some money spent in game, but not a lot) IMO the F2P players should recieve some reward for completing the weekly challenges, but as the BP currently is if you dont buy the Battle Pass you only receive dailies. The Battle Pass to me is pretty much wasted time. So the only I complete dailies now or weeklies is if its done in the course of regular grinding and this games pretty much grinding.

Feb 16, 2020, 04:1302/16/20
02/01/20
I am F2p and i think the rewards for the battle pass are great! of course, the ones behind  the pay wall are even better, but unless you decide to pay the price, all i can say is that it's nice there things for f2p players as well. good things! Thanks!
Feb 17, 2020, 22:0102/17/20
06/08/17
FreeGrifter said:

It’s way overpriced!!! I was very excited about this when it came out, I thought to myself while reading it, ‘This is definitely worth it!!! I’m totally going to pay for the raid card now!’

You know, the one that costs $9.99 per month.  I thought these rewards finally made that pass worth the money..... then when I followed the links I found out it’s not the same thing. It’s something else entirely that I have to pay for... and it’s way overpriced.

So, I’ve been free to play from the beginning. I really want to spend money to get a little bit of an edge. My budget for a mobile game was non-exist at before this game. This is the only mobile game that has tempted me to want to spend money. But on a reasonable budget of about $9.99 per month; this game STILL has nothing to offer worth that amount of money.

Please understand, I compare this to what I was getting for my WoW subscription for $12.99 per month.

I just don’t understand how anyone can think that anything in the shop for raid is worth the amount of money they are charging.

ALSO, now I have to deal with the annoying, misleading red dots that will be there permanently for content I can’t collect because I don’t have the battle pass. Fml. Gee, thanks Plarium.
Disagree here. Battlepass is much cheaper overall than anything else in the game. and it makes another purpose that are available for most players. There are so many other problems with progression in this game. Arena missions impossible to get done unless you have full lvl 60 team, Dungeon content that you cannot do unless you have a spesific combo on Champions, etc etc, etc..... so The battle pass is a welcome change to all of this. At least for me!
Feb 17, 2020, 23:0302/17/20
11/07/19

Imagine with me for a second.  Whether you think it's cheap or expensive.  You buy the battle pass right? you buy the expensive one for 40 usd!. You're so happy because of all the new items.

Then.....

BAM! you get banned, for no reason at all and the pass doesn't even matter anymore because you're banned!!! an estimated 20% of the population are going without raid due to a technical issue.  Don't let this stand. for 50 cents a day, you can sponsor one of these banned.  All proceeds will go towards hiring a developer that can actually develop and navigate the software that he develops.

donate today
Feb 17, 2020, 23:1802/17/20
Feb 18, 2020, 11:57(edited)
09/11/19

when you compare the price of the battle pass with anything else in the game, the battle pass gives far more than what you normally would get.

You can also feel that the prices are already very high and that the battle pass is therefore a great thing for people who are willing and can pay up, but are an obstacle for the ones who now and then invest in the game because the overall prices are already far to high. Not getting the battle pass will put them further back. And it is not that they are not paying, just not that much as others will do

It might be tomorrow (I don't think so), or still a few years ahead that the prices will come down since the game will be passed by by another very newn and foremost hot game. What then will stay of the existing community will depend also on the prices which are asked now. Because the players who could not afford the prices in the first place and left because of it, will probably not come back

Oh, and in Europe, those prices are even higher
Feb 17, 2020, 23:3902/17/20
12/17/19

Only disappointment I'm feeling right now is being blocked from the Pass and Daily Gem package that I purchased because of this ban situation.

Even after, the BP is still an amazing value. I'm trusting someone else's math, but I believe it looking at the rewards, that that 25$ gets you in on an estimated value of 140$ (USD, and a grain of salt where the artifacts are concerned).

And that's on top of the core (free) rewards that are offered.

And bear in mind that you only need to make I think it's 1000 points to get to the book at level 100?

Sounds right, and you get  a day 1 boost to get there, so at 20 a day, you get that 1000 inside of 50, and there's 56 days in the 8 weeks the season covers, so there's an awful lot of wiggle room if you're finding one of the quests too hard to accomplish
Jun 11, 2020, 12:2206/11/20
09/14/19
I agree; bought this (mainly for the 100 Autobattles per day); but, without AT LEAST 1000 energy a day to support the Battle count, a complete waste of time! :( So angry when it auto-renewed. Wouldn't have cancelled if the energy count matched the package.
Jun 11, 2020, 18:0906/11/20
05/03/20

FreeGrifter said:

compare a full fledged PC game with a mobile game........your entire arguement goes out the window at that point.

raid pass is not worth it really because you will never have enough energy every day to use 100 auto battles, but the actual battle pass when it gets released is completely different. you get rewards and champs from it just by playing the game. 

Please don't confuse the raid pass and battle pass, because they are 2 seperate things.

Also there are a lot of good packs that show up in the market. the things that are always for sale, yes most are garbage and should be ignored, a few are worth the money/gems, but to be honest its the time limited deals that are the best for your value. Like i seen one that had 1500 energy, 6 energy refills, 750 gems and 100k silver, for 10 USD. that is an amazing deal and worth every cent of it.

You just gotta watch and see what is the best value for what you need when they offer it to you, or if you think it will help in the future.
Jun 11, 2020, 18:1406/11/20
05/03/20
BLOOD Maelstrom said:

I agree; bought this (mainly for the 100 Autobattles per day); but, without AT LEAST 1000 energy a day to support the Battle count, a complete waste of time! :( So angry when it auto-renewed. Wouldn't have cancelled if the energy count matched the package.
That's the raid pass not the battle pass, they are 2 seperate and different things.
Feb 25, 2021, 23:3502/25/21
02/25/21

A try to buy battle pass!

Where is?

Feb 25, 2021, 23:5302/25/21
03/18/20
mortalgrivence

A try to buy battle pass!

Where is?

there is no battle pass 2 - they ran one early last year approx and instead of battle pass 2 have advanced quests instead at the moment no real chat that i recall of bp2 being a thing anymore esp now with the never ending daily log in rewards 

Feb 26, 2021, 00:3602/26/21
02/29/20

This  is  a  thread  from  over  a  year  ago.

check  the  dates!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.