All Categories

New patches and game direction

Search
Feb 12, 2020, 20:0302/12/20
11/19/19

Are you guys working backwards? Trying to ruin your own game and lose players? Raid WAS the best turn based game I’ve ever played but I won’t admit that now. Sad to see a great game start the plunge downwards :( 
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 12, 2020, 20:2102/12/20
10/11/19

I have to agree. I've shown this game to friends before and tried introducing it to them.

With the blatant pay to win of battle pass there is no way in hell I am going to introduce this to anyone as it would tarnish my reputation by trying to push such a thing unto a friend.
Feb 12, 2020, 21:1702/12/20
11/19/19
Yeah, it’s a shame.. the developers are obviously very talented and it’s sucks to see them wasting their efforts and ambitions falling into the corporate drain. I understand they obviously want to get rich.. in my opinion if you have the talent the riches will come naturally.. I’m just saying it would be so much better to see them focus their great skills into making the game MORE enjoyable.. new dungeons, campaigns, adventures, mass battles, artifacts etc.. would be much more valuable to the game and it’s player base and more people would be inclined to make the purchases they are hoping to obtain.. 
Feb 12, 2020, 22:4302/12/20
11/25/19
I have seen some people suggest that later levels on the battle pass might require only 10 points, I think that would be then not too bad. Still, it is a little expensive, and weird that they have chosen to set it up that the first impression has to be bad (if it is true).
Feb 12, 2020, 23:0202/12/20
11/19/19
I don’t think having seasons and the battle pass is a bad idea.. however as the developers claim to take pride in their efforts of creating a genuine storyline and character development that was initially what made the game so awesome, it seems they’ve abandoned that approach to simply utilize the large amount of traffic for profit. It will die down and eventually become an irrelevant game. I hope they have some tricks up their sleeves and this “big patch” isn’t all that is in store for the players who do really appreciate the story and playability of this game...