All Categories

Battle Pass and day 1 challenges

Search
Feb 12, 2020, 16:0102/12/20
01/27/20

Hi,

why is part of the daily challenge to collect all Login-time-based rewards if this isn't "retroactive" ? Many of us (me included) Play the game while commuting to work or in our lunch-break and already claimed all time-based rewards and are now "blocked" from finishing this daily challenge?

Really? Couldn't that have been something else if it starts way past "resets at 00:00 UTC" and thus for many after they finished it already ...

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 12, 2020, 16:0402/12/20
11/25/19
I agree. That would be missed up if you can't claim that.
Feb 12, 2020, 16:1202/12/20
Feb 12, 2020, 16:55(edited)
01/27/20

Haileydavey said:

It actually is. I wrote it after I saw that one of the 4 daily challenges (which - if you finish them gets you to lvl 2 already) is exaclty this. Unclaimable for anyone who already played before the BP went live :(

Also ---- if I don't get the gold-pass now, but Maybe later - are all rewards for the lvl's retroactive? Or do I Need to own it all the way (meaning I can only Claim the rewards for lvl's I got while the gold-pass was active? )

//edit:

also for those who might be interested "sell 5 artifacts" means you have to sell them manually. Doing battles in auto-mode and having it sell the stuff on it's own doesn't Count (even though it should…..)
Feb 12, 2020, 16:5102/12/20
01/27/20

gothikguardian said:

Haileydavey said:

It actually is. I wrote it after I saw that one of the 4 daily challenges (which - if you finish them gets you to lvl 2 already) is exaclty this. Unclaimable for anyone who already played before the BP went live :(

Also ---- if I don't get the gold-pass now, but Maybe later - are all rewards for the lvl's retroactive? Or do I Need to own it all the way (meaning I can only Claim the rewards for lvl's I got while the gold-pass was active? )

//edit:

also for those who might be interested "sell 5 artifacts" means you have to sell them manually. Doing battles in auto-mode and having it sell the stuff on it's own doesn't Count (even though it should…..)

@Valdys 

would it be possible to check the following Points with the dev's ? 

1) was / is intended that we can't finish the daily because we played before it went live and thus doesn't Count the Login-time-boni retroactive? 

2) are the lvl-rewards retroactive ? If I get the gold-pass (small/big) later on will I be able to collect all gold-lvl-rewards that I earned already? (meaning if I don't have it until lvl 50 but then get it can I still collect lvl 1 to 49 where I collected the Basic rewards already or are the Gold ones lost forever once we are past that lvl and collected the Basic reward)

3) can the programmers Change the algorythm for the "sell X artifacts" to also include those sold while doing auto-attempts? I see that the Weekly has 150 or so to be sold for the challenge but I really don't want to start collecting them and selling them manually just so I can get the reward instead of having the auto-sell-function being included (which to be honest would just make sense --- it still are sold artefacts)

Thanks !!!

Feb 12, 2020, 17:0802/12/20
Feb 12, 2020, 17:14(edited)
11/25/19
Came to the forums because I also had already claimed some of my daily rewards. Starting this new stuff with such an oversight makes me not want to spend money, since I feel already cheated. Sure, in January they changed the event that it was easier for people to complete it even if they didn't got everything they should have done on the first day. But looking now at this battle pass it seems like one has already not enough time anyway, and starting the first day short changed is making it just worse.
Feb 12, 2020, 18:0702/12/20
02/08/20
I have an issue one of the battle pass tasks is to kill 3 arena opponents in 1 hit.  Done it 4 times already, and received credit once.  I realize with any new feature there can be bugs.  This is me letting you guys know.
Feb 12, 2020, 18:0902/12/20
09/14/19
I’m having this problem too. No news about this?
Feb 12, 2020, 19:4202/12/20
10/11/19

same problem here. It's the only reward I am missing now, and all daily rewards have already been collected.

Smooth, Plarium...
Feb 12, 2020, 20:5702/12/20
10/11/19
looks like they have fixed it now
Feb 12, 2020, 21:3602/12/20
10/31/19
Seems the servers are getting reset every hour for the last 5 hours.... likely patching all this stuff. I can only play a about 60 energy before another reset notice pops up. 
Feb 12, 2020, 22:1802/12/20
02/13/19

gothikguardian said:

gothikguardian said:

Haileydavey said:

//edit:

@Valdys 

1) was / is intended that we can't finish the daily because we played before it went live and thus doesn't Count the Login-time-boni retroactive? 

2) are the lvl-rewards retroactive ? If I get the gold-pass (small/big) later on will I be able to collect all gold-lvl-rewards that I earned already? (meaning if I don't have it until lvl 50 but then get it can I still collect lvl 1 to 49 where I collected the Basic rewards already or are the Gold ones lost forever once we are past that lvl and collected the Basic reward)

3) can the programmers Change the algorythm for the "sell X artifacts" to also include those sold while doing auto-attempts? I see that the Weekly has 150 or so to be sold for the challenge but I really don't want to start collecting them and selling them manually just so I can get the reward instead of having the auto-sell-function being included (which to be honest would just make sense --- it still are sold artefacts)

Thanks !!!

1) It has been fixed, now it's retroactive.

2) Yes, it should be retroactive.

3) I don't think this could be possible, but I'll ask.
Feb 13, 2020, 07:2702/13/20
01/27/20

Valdys said:

gothikguardian said:

@Valdys 

Thanks !!!

1) It has been fixed, now it's retroactive.

2) Yes, it should be retroactive.

3) I don't think this could be possible, but I'll ask.

Hey Valdys,

thanks for your Feedback! Yes, #1 was luckily solved and it's good to hear that #2 "should" be retroactive ;) :D.

#3 is, I give you that, a bit more complex but as the System knows that it sold an item (it has to, how else are we credited the auto-sell-credits ? :D ) it shouldn't be "too much to ask". I mean, if it would be a Weekly "sell 50 items" it might still be O.K. but this way we have to turn off the auto-sell-function completely, Gather a massive ammount of "crap" (where many People actually don't have that much space to just collect to sell that many items) and then manually sell 150 pieces. 

Not very "user-friendly", especially for a Weekly which you only unlock after you payed to be able to get that Content :D ;)