All Categories

1000 Ways to make noodles with Plarium

Search
Feb 11, 2020, 18:1002/11/20
07/13/19

Hello guys! I know its too late but...

I just watched an interview with Cyrilla, and for me, nothing has changed. Several issues that have become acute for the entire community have remained ignored. And I would like to receive answers to them.

So, let's restore the chronology.

1. Cartman closes the Faction Wars. The rewards for them, as well as for any content, are indicated on the progress bar. Why do you suddenly decide to give him extra rewards? Why then there were no rewards for closing all the citadels. For the first Ultra-Nightmare, etc.? However, you gave him 3 sacred shards and you refusing to give him Dracomorph.

2. X10 on Dracomorph. We all know this situation. Cartman opened the shards, received nothing, burned down. Stumbled into the camera some of the unflattering gestures, threatened not to donate anymore and leave the project. In an interview, Cyrilla claims that they started developing a hero for him, in honor of "great achievements", but realizing that they will not be in time, and the hero will lose relevance (why do not you have time, and why will it lose relevance?) ASKED him, what will he go to wants instead of creating his hero. On the second stream, they wrote to Cartman to enter the game. When he logged in, he had 3 assumptions, I quote:

1. I will laugh if I have been banned.

2. Perhaps returned rubies.

3. They draw me Dracomorph.

The question arises - why should he make the first two assumptions?

If you ALREADY ASKED what kind of leg he wants, and he ALREADY KNOWS what Dracomorph will be given to him? It turns out that one of you is lying - either Cartman, or you.

3. Again, in an interview, Cyrilla says she believes it is fair that Cartman will receive both Dracomorph (drawn) and Kerrigan (which is introduced as a reward for the WF). Why does the player receive any rewards for what has never been voiced anywhere? Those top players who can compete with him in the donation, knowing that there will be an additional reward, could challenge him. But this has not been announced anywhere. So, what kind of competition are we talking about in the post of Marius and the translation of this post by Simpik? Why do players learn about additional rewards after the fact, when only Carman can already get it? Where is this fair? As a solution to this issue, I can offer the following - introduce the Dracomorph as a reward for closing the FW. Cartman has already received it. All others will also have this opportunity. And if you want to give extra. rewards - announce it so that there is competition. Then there will be no vine. Because 2 heroes, in my opinion, are not equal to 1 hero.

4. Your teaser 1.13.5. You will rebalance the Platinum League rewards. No doubt - the right thing. But ... Why are the innovations that were announced a year ago, six months ago - still in development, and the platinum awards, the issue of which has been raised relatively recently, are made in the first place? Why do you enter content for 300 players, spit on the rest of the community? You promised to review the rewards for gold, to do something with double heroes in the game, the roadmap is already a myth. You enter content that, in general, will never be accessible to players. They will not be able to compete with donators - this has always been and will be. It turns out that these 300 people are more important to you than the entire gaming community Raid, or what?

And all of enotpwnz statements on this subject are sucked from the finger and are completely unfounded, because you don’t have to look far for examples - let's take a look at the arena now. A lot of f2p in platinum now? Now let's look into the near future, where competition has increased due to the introduction of new sets. Can f2p get there? If now somewhere in 300 positions poorly breakthrough, then this is an exception to the rule. And with these changes, even that will not happen.

5. Your rules. You yourself have repeatedly stated that you will not fit into the gameplay, that drawings and others are taboo. I will not go into details - and so all the open spaces of the Internet are blooming and smelling about this. What does the community see at the end?

1. We do not draw legendries - the Mountain King of Jester, Draco Cartman, etc., state the opposite. The developers tricked the community. It is a fact.

2. X10 on Draco. Developers claim that they asked Cartman about the leg, but when he received it, for some reason they do not know - the developers again deceive the community.

3. The closure of the FW, not announced awards, competition, which is not there, because no one knows that behind the closures first - there are incentives - strange notions of justice.

4. Teaser - which announces new content for the top 300 players, and more. In the atmosphere of universal “love” for the Plarium, at this particular time, do you really think that an interview with Cyrilla, in which she simply repeats a post from a forum that everyone had bombed to the nines for a long time, like outright lies, will fix the situation? Do not you think that continuing to cover up your mistakes and shoals with outright deceit, you only incite general discontent even more?

There are specific questions in this appeal that I specifically highlighted in bold, and I think that I would not like to receive a concrete answer to them. And, probably, the most important question is how can you prove to the community that such things, at least on purpose, cannot be repeated on your part? Or will such an attitude and company policy remain unchanged? Ignoring these issues, and not communicating directly with the players, you only aggravate the situation.

And sorry for my english (:

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 11, 2020, 18:4402/11/20
03/28/19
How did anyone finish faction wars if they aren't completely open like the dwarves they are gonna open in this update?
Feb 11, 2020, 22:4002/11/20
09/15/19

There is a progress bar on the bottom with rewards.  I assume he got to the end of the progress bar which currently is set for only the open factions.

As far as making a Draco the rewards for finishing faction, NO.  That's not even remotely fair.  In order to finish the faction wars you need to have a top tier team for every faction, meaning you have top tier legos for every factions so the chances of everyone who finishes needing the exact same top tier lego Cartman did is slim to none.

Completion of faction should give everyone exactly what cartman got, free lego of your choice.  Preferably without the whining and threats cartman made.