All Categories

Yet Another Amazon Issue

Yet Another Amazon Issue

Search
Feb 11, 2020, 05:4102/11/20
10/13/19

Yet Another Amazon Issue

I have been able to collect all the previous rewards with no issues, but when I tried today I get an error message saying that only one amazon prime account can be linked to my Raid account.  I only have one amazon prime account, I didn't change anything and it worked fine every other time.  Yes this was on mobile and yes my prime account is current. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 11, 2020, 09:3202/11/20
01/27/20
I had that with the last pack. It worked after I disconected and reconnected the prime account (the "log out" button in the prime-window inside of RAID). Hope it helps :) 
Feb 11, 2020, 22:3202/11/20
Feb 11, 2020, 22:33(edited)
09/15/19

I tried the log out button for prime and now it won't let me log back in.  gives me a "data storage error"

I'm using Plarium Play to play the game and bluestacks to log in to collect the rewards.

Something is screwy with bluestacks, Raid or Prime this time around.

I'm curious if anyone else with bluestacks has been able to get it to work.

Otherwise I have to go the the ^*!#@$*~!#@$^)@~# tutorial YET AGAIN on my tablet because the stupid android version forces you to start a whole new account and complete the tutorial if you click continue instead of log in.

Feb 12, 2020, 11:1802/12/20
01/27/20

In General they stated that you should only be able to redeem the Prices with the mobile Version. So if it's an issue with "bluestack" (whatever that is) then I would try to use the Android Version.

And I don't get where your issue is with "having to do the tutorial" as you can just log in instead of clicking "continue" … that's why you have your plarium account which syncs between devices….