All Categories

will buying all of the masteries for one champ change the power stat ?

Search
Feb 10, 2020, 20:4902/10/20
12/25/19

like i have kael with so so 4 to 5 star rated pieces at level 60 full ascended and hes got a wimpy 1 star banner so yea. everything is maxed to 16 he only ATM does 20,525 power will paying the fee 800 gems do anything to his power or will it just overall increase just his effectiveness ? simple reply's are needed all im looking for is a simple answer yes or no and thank you all for your time answering this most important question for me being a new player
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 10, 2020, 22:1002/10/20
08/26/19

shaneeuropop said:

like i have kael with so so 4 to 5 star rated pieces at level 60 full ascended and hes got a wimpy 1 star banner so yea. everything is maxed to 16 he only ATM does 20,525 power will paying the fee 800 gems do anything to his power or will it just overall increase just his effectiveness ? simple reply's are needed all im looking for is a simple answer yes or no and thank you all for your time answering this most important question for me being a new player

The shortest answer is - yes, any investment you make on your champion increases his power rating. Books, masteries, higher quality gear, more stars, max level equipment - all of this increase his power rating. And yes, it will increase his overall effectiveness.

The question is why you are so interested in his rating, since it is only a subjective representation of the sum of efforts you put in and not an objective measure of its effectiveness.

I know, you just asked for simple Yes or No, but as a new player, have you considered the possibility that this could be the wrong question?

Feb 10, 2020, 22:2402/10/20
Feb 10, 2020, 22:26(edited)
12/25/19

no i have done my research enough kael is a very good choice for new players and mid game level players. im trying to build him more for spiders and stronger for clan boss that is the only reason why i asked also as you told me this answer i clicked on kaels overview stats and saw that the masteries tab did in fact alter his points lol thank you for your help.

now all i need to do is find gear to raise his crit chances up its only at 24% while crit damage is 150% i saw in the masteries that the path to be a good nuker would be warmaster or giant slayer i think. next ill be working on war maiden my guild leader said i shouldn't invest masteries into my highest attack epic pitiles one i maxed his skills what do you think of masteries on him beyond the typical 3 tiers
Feb 14, 2020, 19:5102/14/20
12/25/19

status update.

it does in fact raise power but only slightly i went from 20.544 to 21.236 so small increase but like before power isn't everything over all effectiveness is what makes them stronger for kael its attack crit rate and crit 
Feb 14, 2020, 21:2302/14/20
05/13/19
You should go with Warmaster for Kael if you plan to use him in Clan Boss