All Categories

What's going on in Russian comunity? We are angry and we are ignored.

Search
Feb 9, 2020, 15:1502/09/20
04/02/19

This is a translation of my same post from Russian sub-forum. Im sorry for my english, but i hope you, guys, can understand it all. CM and moderators of our sub-forum keep just ignoring us and just delete comments. That's why i translated that post for English players, so you can know, whats going on with us now:

I want to draw attention to the absolute futility and helplessness of the Community Managers and teams of moderators who have no control and cannot control and predict the reaction of the community.

Whenever a developer, through his actions, causes a wave of negativity on the part of the community, as now due to Drakomorf, this is a clear demonstration of prof. unsuitability of Community Managers. What is the use of you if you cannot predict such a simple community reaction?

You lie and do not say so, you pretend that you yourself are part of the community and “take everything closely” - this is not so and it will never be so.

You are as far from ordinary players as Cartman.

And when the community simply EXPLODES with negativity - you sit back and just wait for the shit to settle, then write an apology and everything will continue as before.

It was the activities of the Community Managers that led to the complete discredit of the developer in the eyes of the players.

Everyone now sees cheating everywhere, twisting chances, unfair play.

Why?

Because you lied. Because you apologized, but it meaned nothing - you made the same mistakes again and again. Your apologies do not work - we do not trust you. Your promises do not work - we do not trust you. Your excuses only make things worse every time, because again - WE DONT TRUST YOU.

And this is not an angry post now. I love this game and have been playing it for a year now. But with each passing month, the community is getting worse and more toxic - it poisons itself with the negativity that spews on developers. And those whose job it is to monitor and predict the community’s reaction just stand by when something happens and just wait for the situation to settle itself.

You tell tales, about how you communicate closely with the community, about how you control what is happening - tell their children. Those who did not play in large projects. Those who have not seen a really harsh, but honest and fair moderation. Those who have not seen truly interesting events created by enthusiastic creative people in collaboration with the players themselves. Those who have not seen people really living these projects, and not just working on them.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 9, 2020, 15:1902/09/20
10/30/19
Game is good, and lazy people just want free stuff. The same happened in Russia at 1917 - bunch of angry peasants wanted free stuff.
Feb 9, 2020, 15:4202/09/20
02/13/19

Penya said:

This is a translation of my same post from Russian sub-forum. Im sorry for my english, but i hope you, guys, can understand it all. CM and moderators of our sub-forum keep just ignoring us and just delete comments. That's why i translated that post for English players, so you can know, whats going on with us now:

I want to draw attention to the absolute futility and helplessness of the Community Managers and teams of moderators who have no control and cannot control and predict the reaction of the community.

Whenever a developer, through his actions, causes a wave of negativity on the part of the community, as now due to Drakomorf, this is a clear demonstration of prof. unsuitability of Community Managers. What is the use of you if you cannot predict such a simple community reaction?

You lie and do not say so, you pretend that you yourself are part of the community and “take everything closely” - this is not so and it will never be so.

You are as far from ordinary players as Cartman.

And when the community simply EXPLODES with negativity - you sit back and just wait for the shit to settle, then write an apology and everything will continue as before.

It was the activities of the Community Managers that led to the complete discredit of the developer in the eyes of the players.

Everyone now sees cheating everywhere, twisting chances, unfair play.

Why?

Because you lied. Because you apologized, but it meaned nothing - you made the same mistakes again and again. Your apologies do not work - we do not trust you. Your promises do not work - we do not trust you. Your excuses only make things worse every time, because again - WE DONT TRUST YOU.

And this is not an angry post now. I love this game and have been playing it for a year now. But with each passing month, the community is getting worse and more toxic - it poisons itself with the negativity that spews on developers. And those whose job it is to monitor and predict the community’s reaction just stand by when something happens and just wait for the situation to settle itself.

You tell tales, about how you communicate closely with the community, about how you control what is happening - tell their children. Those who did not play in large projects. Those who have not seen a really harsh, but honest and fair moderation. Those who have not seen truly interesting events created by enthusiastic creative people in collaboration with the players themselves. Those who have not seen people really living these projects, and not just working on them.

Hi,

I can't help you in your Russian section, but I'll be happy to do it here. 

I know what's going on, but we are just moderators and can't change this situation... I hope Plarium will do something good for all the community.