All Categories

Raid Pass for unlimited energy?

Search
Feb 8, 2020, 18:1102/08/20
09/15/19

I say the current raid pass is not that enticing, increase the price or take away the bonuses if you have to but make raid passes give you unlimited energy, then I would buy them every month.  

When I started the game I had the most fun (and spend the most money) when I had basically unlimited energy.  Now that my energy runs out so fast, I find myself playing the game less and less and it's in general less fun because of that mechanic.  If you are not open to making an unlimited energy shop option, I'd like to see an energy rework or even removal.  
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 9, 2020, 04:4702/09/20
02/13/19
It's a gacha game, so there's an energy system and energy is limited. 
Feb 9, 2020, 11:5302/09/20
06/20/19
brewergamer said:

I say the current raid pass is not that enticing, increase the price or take away the bonuses if you have to but make raid passes give you unlimited energy, then I would buy them every month.  

When I started the game I had the most fun (and spend the most money) when I had basically unlimited energy.  Now that my energy runs out so fast, I find myself playing the game less and less and it's in general less fun because of that mechanic.  If you are not open to making an unlimited energy shop option, I'd like to see an energy rework or even removal.  
Yea, LMAO. Unlimited EVERYTHING I say.  I'd pay for that!
Feb 9, 2020, 12:2902/09/20
02/09/20
problem with unlimited energy is people would just macro there way through the hole game 24/7, and this is a pay to win game as most free to play games are, so you can be pretty sure that unlimited energy would never happen game owners are to greedy, just wish they would go for the many insted of the 1% with prices in shops, people would have to be rich to play games like this or you would never be part of the top, its to bad since game is good but pointless to play as it is now 
Feb 9, 2020, 20:1202/09/20
09/15/19
ger said:

problem with unlimited energy is people would just macro there way through the hole game 24/7, and this is a pay to win game as most free to play games are, so you can be pretty sure that unlimited energy would never happen game owners are to greedy, just wish they would go for the many insted of the 1% with prices in shops, people would have to be rich to play games like this or you would never be part of the top, its to bad since game is good but pointless to play as it is now 
They're gonna make ALOT less money. I've found that my friends and I (alot of friends that I got playing the game actually don't play anymore because they ran out of energy. Completely uninstalled and stopped spending etc).  When people realize they can't really play the game anymore without energy they start quitting and you might not see it but that's alot of lost money so even if their main goal is greed if they are smart they'll realize when looking at the stats that's why players play less and less of the game as time goes on, because of energy.  Honestly I didn't even want to try this game in the first place because I saw the energy bar and I immediately uninstalled, but my friend convinced me and said it's all good you don't really run out (he was new too).  I personally will not be logging in again unless there is some sort of change to energy.  Game was fun (and I spent alot) up until I got to the point where I have no more energy.  And it actually took weeks for me to run completely out, it sucks the game has so much potential and was so much fun when I started.
Feb 10, 2020, 10:2502/10/20
02/13/19

brewergamer said:

ger said:

They're gonna make ALOT less money. I've found that my friends and I (alot of friends that I got playing the game actually don't play anymore because they ran out of energy. Completely uninstalled and stopped spending etc).  When people realize they can't really play the game anymore without energy they start quitting and you might not see it but that's alot of lost money so even if their main goal is greed if they are smart they'll realize when looking at the stats that's why players play less and less of the game as time goes on, because of energy.  Honestly I didn't even want to try this game in the first place because I saw the energy bar and I immediately uninstalled, but my friend convinced me and said it's all good you don't really run out (he was new too).  I personally will not be logging in again unless there is some sort of change to energy.  Game was fun (and I spent alot) up until I got to the point where I have no more energy.  And it actually took weeks for me to run completely out, it sucks the game has so much potential and was so much fun when I started.

You and your friends may not like the energy system, but others may. The game has been around for over a year and a half now, with or without players complaining about energy. They have already confirmed that energy will never be removed or made unlimited. If you have to stop playing for this reason, you might as well do it now.

Feb 10, 2020, 11:5402/10/20
03/16/19
Valdys said:

brewergamer said:

ger said:

You and your friends may not like the energy system, but others may. The game has been around for over a year and a half now, with or without players complaining about energy. They have already confirmed that energy will never be removed or made unlimited. If you have to stop playing for this reason, you might as well do it now.

I agreed energy should be limited. But we need more. Why not give us free 1x energy refill for daily login ? Only small change but will make players happier. 
Feb 10, 2020, 12:0202/10/20
02/13/19
Elviraz said:

Valdys said:

brewergamer said:

ger said:

I agreed energy should be limited. But we need more. Why not give us free 1x energy refill for daily login ? Only small change but will make players happier. 
Yeah, this is a good suggestion, thanks. :)
Feb 10, 2020, 17:3202/10/20
12/19/19
I'm not looking for unlimited energy, but maybe reduce dungeon energy cost a bit. It's hard for low end players to try these and learn combinations that work. Also, can energy refills go to inbox instead of redeemed automatically? This would help reduce lost energy when it adds it right away, like when you level up and are already fully. I like to claim it when empty.