All Categories

Artifact Power Rating help.

Search
Feb 8, 2020, 08:0702/08/20
07/13/19

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me understand this. I have over 50 champions. with about 6 or 7 with a power rating of above 13,000, and only ONE that's power rating is 17,000. A lot of my champions gear is leveled to 16.

So I'm hoping someone can help me figure out how to get higher Power ratings. Thanks.
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 8, 2020, 09:3302/08/20
02/13/19

Hi,

Power is not important, but it depends on resistence, crit dmg and primary stat.
Feb 8, 2020, 11:2702/08/20
08/26/19

Valdys said:

Power is not important...

^ This!

This is one of those things you start to realize when you have got beaten by low rating teams and have slow progress in certain areas even with somehow high power rating team. The sooner it happens - the better. That will help you minimize the rate of which all new players make mistakes. The same mistake we all do in the beginning.

Also, its not about Artifact Power Rating, just general power rating of your champion or team. It is a subjective representation of, how to say it... of how many you have invest in your champion. And it is not affected only from artifact level or general stats, but from quality of artifacts, level of mastery you have unlocked and book your champion have "read".

If your power rating is the thing that bothers you most, then just invest in your champion. Make him 6*, book him, get him all the mastery, equip him with better quality equipment, with more stars and max that equipment. Make him look badass from top to bottom. That will boost his power rating. That will make him generally better than when you first pulled him, hehe (ok, capt. Obvious :))That is what you asked - how to improve my champion power rating.

But i will add something in the end. Its not the power rating you must focus for the sake of it. You will start to realize that that what they call "synergy" is more important than those subjective numbers. Where you use that champion, in which content he shines, how exactly his equipment compliment his skill set, is he in right position in term of right turn order during battles, how he and the rest of the team act together, is there synergy between them or they are just bunch of nice looking skimpy dressed tourists on high heels, flaming swords and no idea what to do? :D