All Categories

FIX SPIDER !!!!

FIX SPIDER !!!!

Search
Feb 8, 2020, 01:0802/08/20
06/08/17

FIX SPIDER !!!!

I have seen several threads about players complaining about spider.  A few have gotten responses from Com. Managers saying that devs will look into this. But NOTHING is changed!!

The complaints are:

1. To slow. It takes ages to clear because of all the spiderlings spawns.  Solution: Add 3* speed or reduce spiderlings spawn. You can rebalance damage to make this work. I know it is supposed to be hard. But the time it takes is unbearable.

2. Stop dropping brews and green shards instead of trinkets. We do this for the trinkets.

3. Fix the drop rates beetween factions. I experience exactly the same as so many others have reported. I get 20-30 more drops for factions I do not need!! WHY ?? I thought I just had bad luck, but it continues. I usualy only get the same 6 factions. Orc, High Elf,  Banner lords, Lizardmen, Ogryn tribes and a few dwarves.  I need for Dark Elves, Barbarians, knight Rev. and Undead Hordes. Why none of them drop?  It cannot just be RNG. 
One good solution would be if you could make it like it is for Potions, so that you change daily what factions can drop. That would make the grind a bit more acceptable.

So please!  Can you get devs to actually fix this?

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 8, 2020, 02:0402/08/20
02/01/20
I can't pass spider stage 4 for the challenge... and i get green mystery shards for my efforts on previous stages. Not worth it.