All Categories

Let us trade in our COPY legendaries for a list of other Legendaries.

Search
Feb 7, 2020, 17:2102/07/20
11/20/19

Let us trade of COPY legendaries. Let me trade any level copy legendary for a level 1 five star legendary we choose from a list of options, or just the increased 10x rate drop hero from that event. Dutchess Lilitu from before and now Dracomorph. 

I read on multiple places that Palarium put a Dracomorph in a players roster overnight...

Why not gift all people a legendary Dracomorph? Seems like we should all have been rewarded after our complete disappointment.

I recently pulled a COPY legendary, Bloodgorged, which is a useable hero if built right to decap in arena. Of course I was hoping to receive Dracomorph for the 10x chances event February 6th 2020. But I would have been happy with a much less desired new to me, legendary. I see people commenting on multiple platforms about receiving DUPLICATE hero’s verses a new to their inventory hero. Congratulations to all those that did receive Draco, but from my chat list I saw more pulls of other legendaries and only about 1 of 20 were Dracomorph. 

We have complained we want a NEW hero to play with. And please not to be insulted with promotions of wonderful hero’s and given a copy hero. I can not even count the copy epics I have, while my index shows many unsummoned hero’s still, after 90 days of playing. 

It’s the repeated legendaries that really hurt. We want to build teams of different skills. That is how the game is designed, I DO NOT USE LEGENDARY HEROS as books. I use books for books. There is no reason to do that, I also will use a copy epic as FOOD before using it as a book. We don’t wish for copies except for just a few rares. Which I have plenty of rares after summoning 3 ten pulls back to back of FULL rare hero summons. 

Please fix this glitch. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 8, 2020, 04:4902/08/20
02/13/19

Hi,

There aren't glitches here, so nothing to fix, I can't help you with this.

The only thing I can say is that in the next patches there will be a new feature to use duplicates.
Apr 12, 2020, 15:2204/12/20
11/25/19
I hope something is done soon, I just pulled my 5th mortu Macaab while there are so many other legendaries I don't have yet. THIS "RNG" IS BROKEN.
Apr 12, 2020, 16:3204/12/20
02/20/20

I really hope it’s not for like 1-2 legendary books; I doubt anyone would go for that...

I doubt they will let us pick a legendary, but let us roll for one (guaranteed) would be amazing!!!! Maybe just add a big cost like 5M silver.

If it’s not guaranteed, like the chance of a sacred shard, I’m not sure I will go for it, because you never know when duplicates are useful and sacred shard chance is still quite low!

Apr 12, 2020, 18:4104/12/20
01/18/20
Players expect a list of trade S rank champs (your imagination) but what if they give a list of F rank champs (reality). Useless!!! 
Apr 12, 2020, 20:0004/12/20
03/08/20

Kristina said:

...I DO NOT USE LEGENDARY HEROS as books. I use books for books. There is no reason to do that,...

of course there IS a reason to do that.

you can use books to every champ you want but you can use duplicate champs only to the same champs.

so if you use your duplicate lego to book your lego than you can use your books to book any other lego champ you want.

thats the reason why you should book with duplicate champs first instead of books.
Apr 12, 2020, 21:2604/12/20
02/27/20
You all never collected baseball cards?  Sometimes you get doubles (duplicates).  That's the way it goes.  When you buy a pack, you have no idea which cards are inside.