All Categories

When is the update for hero patchs for Foli Yannica and other Legendary heros

Search
Feb 7, 2020, 16:5202/07/20
11/20/19

There was an announcement of the upcoming patches/reworks for legendary hero’s: Foli, Yannica, Shamrock, and others in January 2020. I am looking forwards to seeing what amazing things Raid develops for us. I have my fingers crossed they dont make Foli any worse and only up his damage output and  his base speed up , his Passive is way too long of a cool down and most people don’t have legendary books to throw around. It needs to be 1 turn cooldown. 

Please make Yannica A3 an [ENEMEY MAX HP ][ATK] hit please, a legendary is worth this skill that are on epic hero’s and even rare. Husk is a half of a damage multiplier on his Enemy max hp hit AND a long cool down. 

The current A3 she has now is AOE decrease max hp by 30% of the damage inflicted, which is a good idea in theory but in game it is worthless. It’s 30% which is almost nothing once multiplied against damage on one hero. Also an awful skill against bosses. No one plays the round so long you need to worry about people healing so many turns you cant beat them down, so you need to decrease their max hp potential heal by at small amount at a time.  Yes, Spirit keep heals a lot! That’s what Heal reduction is for. steal the spirit keeps block debuffs buff, place heal reduction and Kill before the cool down resets. 

A base stat increase of her ATK and/or HP boost could be used to help make her shine. 

I hope to see an update soon, please Palarium! Yannica deserves to shine just a a lot more to be able bring her out of her locked up vault. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 8, 2020, 04:4202/08/20
02/13/19

Hi,

The next patch, 1.13, is near, just be patient. :) 
Feb 8, 2020, 11:3902/08/20
08/26/19

You know, there is a champ named Ma'Shalled. :D Yeah, the same Ma'Shalled, also know as Ma'Shalled The Red. No, he is a Spirit affinity, not Force, just his general user rating is red. My first Legendary champ, badass looking vampire, still sleeping in the dept of the Valult, waiting for awakening. Probably sometime around the Second Coming of Christ.

Feb 8, 2020, 12:1502/08/20
02/13/19
Daering said:

You know, there is a champ named Ma'Shalled. :D Yeah, the same Ma'Shalled, also know as Ma'Shalled The Red. No, he is a Spirit affinity, not Force, just his general user rating is red. My first Legendary champ, badass looking vampire, still sleeping in the dept of the Valult, waiting for awakening. Probably sometime around the Second Coming of Christ.

Lol my boyfreind has Ma'Shalled too and he's waiting for a buff. He's on the list, hope they'll do it asap. :)
Feb 8, 2020, 13:2202/08/20
08/26/19
Valdys said:

Daering said:

Lol my boyfreind has Ma'Shalled too and he's waiting for a buff. He's on the list, hope they'll do it asap. :)
They have mentioned that Ma'Shalled will get some love in 1.13, but there was some posts recently that leads me to think he most likely will not see daylight anytime soon. Send your boyfriemd my sympathy, it seems he survived the initial disappointment of pulling Ma'Shalled, and tell him to stay strong, the promised buff will happen... eventually. 
Feb 8, 2020, 17:3702/08/20
Feb 8, 2020, 17:38(edited)
05/13/19

Since, we are talking about buffs for certain Legendary Champions. 

I would like to give my opinion on a few buffs I would like Foli to have if its not to late? 

I have used Foli exclusively since the day he became a Fusion! 

Foli was the first Legendary I ever received on my account due to having bad luck with shards. 

I would argue I know a lot of things about Foli which many might not know. 

I want to give my recommendations on some of the changes I would like to see in order to make Foli better. 

Here is a picture of my Foli: 

In my opinion, Foli greatest strength is in the following game locations: 

Arena 

Ice Golem 

Dragon 

In my opinion, Foli average strength is in the following Game Modes: 

Clan Boss 

Fire Knight 

Now that you have heard the area's of the game which I think Foli is good at. 

I will now explain why I think those things. 

In Gold 4 - Platinum Arena, There are a lot of teams which are do Crowd Control + are Tanky + Revive a lot. 

Foli is a single target damage dealer! 

Foli has a block revive in his kit! 

Foli has a passive which makes him immune to Stun, Freeze, Sleep, or Provoke 

Foli is the perfect hero for Arena! 

Everything I said about Arena applies to Ice Golem. lol 

Think about it! 

Ice Golem - Freezes 

Ice Golem - Revives His Side Minon's 

Ice Golem - Stage 20 is Extremely Tanky 

Ice Golem - Stage 20 is Spirit Affinity - Perfect for Foli who is Magic Affinity 

Again we see the same thing - yet another problem 

Foli has block revive - but it is on an AOE skill. 

Foli AI will not do an AOE skill vs. Ice Golem 

The AI is afraid that if it does an AOE while the Side Minions are alive - It will trigger Ice Golem big hit 

My Recommendation is to change the A3 to a single target move - So the AI does it vs. Ice Golem 

My Recommendation is to change the A2 to an AOE

Feb 9, 2020, 04:3702/09/20
02/13/19
Daering said:

Valdys said:

Daering said:

They have mentioned that Ma'Shalled will get some love in 1.13, but there was some posts recently that leads me to think he most likely will not see daylight anytime soon. Send your boyfriemd my sympathy, it seems he survived the initial disappointment of pulling Ma'Shalled, and tell him to stay strong, the promised buff will happen... eventually. 
He's a campaign boss, so it's not so easy... :/
Feb 9, 2020, 04:4402/09/20
02/13/19
Player J said:

Since, we are talking about buffs for certain Legendary Champions. 

I would like to give my opinion on a few buffs I would like Foli to have if its not to late? 

I have used Foli exclusively since the day he became a Fusion! 

Foli was the first Legendary I ever received on my account due to having bad luck with shards. 

I would argue I know a lot of things about Foli which many might not know. 

I want to give my recommendations on some of the changes I would like to see in order to make Foli better. 

Here is a picture of my Foli: 

In my opinion, Foli greatest strength is in the following game locations: 

Arena 

Ice Golem 

Dragon 

In my opinion, Foli average strength is in the following Game Modes: 

Clan Boss 

Fire Knight 

Now that you have heard the area's of the game which I think Foli is good at. 

I will now explain why I think those things. 

In Gold 4 - Platinum Arena, There are a lot of teams which are do Crowd Control + are Tanky + Revive a lot. 

Foli is a single target damage dealer! 

Foli has a block revive in his kit! 

Foli has a passive which makes him immune to Stun, Freeze, Sleep, or Provoke 

Foli is the perfect hero for Arena! 

Everything I said about Arena applies to Ice Golem. lol 

Think about it! 

Ice Golem - Freezes 

Ice Golem - Revives His Side Minon's 

Ice Golem - Stage 20 is Extremely Tanky 

Ice Golem - Stage 20 is Spirit Affinity - Perfect for Foli who is Magic Affinity 

Again we see the same thing - yet another problem 

Foli has block revive - but it is on an AOE skill. 

Foli AI will not do an AOE skill vs. Ice Golem 

The AI is afraid that if it does an AOE while the Side Minions are alive - It will trigger Ice Golem big hit 

My Recommendation is to change the A3 to a single target move - So the AI does it vs. Ice Golem 

My Recommendation is to change the A2 to an AOE

I don't know how game designers changed Foli, so I'm waiting for 1.13 like you, but I hope he'll be more useful than now. He's the first champion I've fused, so he's like that old toy you still love, but you don't play with anymore.