All Categories

Plarium gave the player a legendary hero

Search
Feb 7, 2020, 14:4002/07/20
05/17/19

Hi from russian forum, You already know that Plarium presented a legendary hero?

n1Cartman chose drakomorf, he was added to inventory while he was offline.

The Russian community reacted very badly to this act.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 7, 2020, 15:2302/07/20
02/13/19
We already know, look at the other thread in this section. 
Feb 7, 2020, 15:4902/07/20
01/14/20

Still no update i am tired of this game just walking all over us 

I watched stew had on a 11 year old kid who loves raid go though 10 sacreds and 80 blues all he had to show for it was a steal skull yet they can give a guy who has almost everything a draco come on it broke my heart that the kid got nothing

Feb 7, 2020, 16:2602/07/20
11/20/19

I saw that StewGaming of the horrible shard opening.  on Increased Rates, 10x, to pull Dracomorph legendary, I opened 50 ancients and did not obtain a dracomorph either. I did summon a legendary hero but it was a COPY legendary that I already have in my vault. 

It is really sad to be let down by a summon, when you summon 10 rares from ancients back to back to back while under increased  (2x) rates on ancient shards. (The last event we had, in January 2020.) to only summon 2 new (poorly rated) epics, also 4 (COPY epics, also low rated) and 1 Legendary: Hakkorhn Smashlord) which was a slight upgrade to my undead epic: Mos Mage. 

For Hakkorhn Smashlords he is very valuable in Dragons Lair for cleanse, increased heal per debuff (huge heal), and block debuff 2 turns. Also used in Void Keep,  His A1 would be much better if it was a 60% Defense Down, or weaken chance. His A1 is attack 1 time chance of Stun. Useful in waves, but Useless on bosses. His A3 should be HP Def based to somehow multiply is a bit stronger then straight HP rip to only be multiplied against the players defense. A deal % 50 of his HP as AOE dmg with Ignore DEF. and of course drain him of his own pure 50% of his HP (which is his skill..). 

Skin Walker Legendary

His A2 skill, cleanse, heal, black debuff 2 turns.

A3, AOE damage based on 50% HP. 

I know I got off subject but just wanted to deliver some information while I was making a reply post because it’s so hard to start new posts that’s are seen. The shards are not worth the money for the 10x dracomorph event. 

Feb 8, 2020, 04:3202/08/20
02/13/19

Kristina said:

I know I got off subject but just wanted to deliver some information while I was making a reply post because it’s so hard to start new posts that’s are seen. The shards are not worth the money for the 10x dracomorph event. 

Why do you say this? I'm always (of course not 24/24) here to check all the threads and help everyone.

Btw you know drop rate before buying shards, if you didn't like it, why did you buy them? 10x doesn't mean you have more chances to get legendary champions, it means that, if you pull a legendary champion, you have x10 chances to get a specific champion. It's nothing guaranteed. And chances don't depend on number of shards you open, they're always per shard.
Feb 8, 2020, 19:0402/08/20
12/09/19
Valdys said:

Kristina said:

Why do you say this? I'm always (of course not 24/24) here to check all the threads and help everyone.

Btw you know drop rate before buying shards, if you didn't like it, why did you buy them? 10x doesn't mean you have more chances to get legendary champions, it means that, if you pull a legendary champion, you have x10 chances to get a specific champion. It's nothing guaranteed. And chances don't depend on number of shards you open, they're always per shard.
This seems to be a very very misunderstood issue in regards to how the shards work and how the chances work. I know I have tried a few times to explain it and people just want to hear what they hear. I don't know if there is a way to get a Dev to post something that details what can be shown ( I understand there are business secrets). but maybe a simple explanation of how this works?
Feb 9, 2020, 04:5402/09/20
02/13/19

Syridian said:

Valdys said:

Kristina said:

This seems to be a very very misunderstood issue in regards to how the shards work and how the chances work. I know I have tried a few times to explain it and people just want to hear what they hear. I don't know if there is a way to get a Dev to post something that details what can be shown ( I understand there are business secrets). but maybe a simple explanation of how this works?

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/lesson-gamers-rng/